Veau Jonathan

Just keep you all updated here. i got answer from Hermes about this leather.

=========================================

The Jonathan leather is a new leather that we developed at Hermès and which is going to be part of our offer for the next season. This is not a temporary leather.

Wishing you a pleasant day,
LOL They offer so much detailed information.

I just got a Gold Birkin 30 in Veau Jonathan leather with PHW. The leather is so heavenly! Very smooth like swift but sturdier and doesn't slouch unlike swift. It is very light and the gold color in this leather is lighter not as dark as the gold color in togo.

Definitely my most favourite leather and I am so grateful I am offered this leather in gold for my first Birkin

I just got a Gold Birkin 30 in Veau Jonathan leather with PHW. The leather is so heavenly! Very smooth like swift but sturdier and doesn't slouch unlike swift. It is very light and the gold color in this leather is lighter not as dark as the gold color in togo.

Definitely my most favourite leather and I am so grateful I am offered this leather in gold for my first Birkin
That sounds so lovely! Please share a pic :flowers:

Thanks for the assurance to this new leather
Cheers

So curious about this leather in colors other than black. Please share a pic when you can!