Hermes London Sale

I'll be going! I am not quite sure when yet as have difficult logistics to sort out, so might have to bring a kiddie with me......Alo - I'll pm you when I know, but will prob be on the thursday...

hi!!! i will be in London next week and would love to get another Birkin. what are the chances of me getting it in London'd Hermes store? where else can i find it? please help!!!! :smile: thanks

It's terribly difficult to get a Birkin here in London without being on the list! One of the SAs told my husband that he has been working in the shop for 5 years and he's only seen 1-2 Birkins that have not been spoken for. You're best chance is the Selfridges concession since they are a new store and don't have a list. You should consider taking the Eurostar to Paris. You can do the trip in a day!

Is it really allaboutnice? Like CO20761, I wouldn't want to be shoo-ed away at the door, that'll definitely be one heart-breaking moment:sad:
But anyway, thanks so much for the info:flowers:!

Who else will be there? I'd really love to bump into some tpf-ers:smile:

Don't worry, I've not got a card but I've had them in the past, like alo6 says, it's just a generic piece of card with map and dates/times.

If you are really worried, phone up Bond St and check for reassurance or pop into the store and pick up a card. The H sales have been advertised in The Times in the past - they are open for everyone.

I went today. Men/women's RTW, shoes, hats and crockery. Good selection of shoes and lovely leather boots.

I didn't get anything. Went at 12-1pm and it wasn't too busy. Can pay with credit card according to the notices.