Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

Apologise if this has been posted already!
Here is a few pics of the straps as shown in Le Monde D'Hermes AW17, as well as a pic of their product codes. Most of the straps are the same as the pic shown on the first page. There are two leather straps (in Epsom), the 2nd and 4th one from the left, the rest of the featured straps are canvas.

D2nBddw.jpg

woQ7eoy.jpg

NSQeAfs.jpg

Y3L2ryc.jpg

Leather straps on display at the Madison Avenue boutique:View attachment 3817199View attachment 3817200
There were other colors as well. Did not ask the price. :facepalm: Not a fan of the luggage tag (which seems to be removable.)

Thank u for posting!! I didn't expect them to be this wide tho? And what's with the luggage tag?? Although removable, still looks a bit weird. And oh my goodness $1950! Just WOW and thanks but no thanks :smile: :smile: maybe the thinner ones would be less expensive?

Reactions: Mme. de la Paix
Thank u for posting!! I didn't expect them to be this wide tho? And what's with the luggage tag?? Although removable, still looks a bit weird. And oh my goodness $1950! Just WOW and thanks but no thanks :smile: :smile: maybe the thinner ones would be less expensive?
My SA says the wide one-color straps are less expensive than the braided ones, but no numbers yet except the wide ones being "$1900 ish".