Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

Hi Girls,

I visited the Vancouver store and the staff there were as nice as you all said they were. I enjoyed looking around and although didn't buy a bag, had a fun time with the friendly staff there. Apparently I was the second person from Seattle to visit that store and mention the purse forum! (We get around don't we?) :P

If someone is looking for a 32 Kelly, they had a gorgeous one there in chocolate brown with gold hw, I believe it was swift. It was TDF :drool:

Thanks again, you girls rock. :heart:

Just thought I'd share my Sister's little experience at H - Vancouver. Since I talk non stop about Hermes, my sister , on a weekend trip to Vancouver, stopped in the Hermes Boutique to check out the tack situation there. (She's a horsey girl!) Well, they did have a saddle on display, so in talking to a very gracious SA, it came out that one of her beloved horses had passed away. (This happened last winter and she took it really hard!) Her heart still breaks for her beloved "Sunday's Pride". :crybaby:She couldn't fight the tears, and broke down! This SA was so incredibly kind to her! . . .plying her with perfume samples , le Monde, and an orange gift bag! (Which she so kindly passed on to me! - Bless her heart!!) She was able to help the SA with some questions about tack etc, since they don't seem to get alot of cowgirls in Downtown Vancouver these days! (I think she has her eye on that saddle tho'!)

How sweet....It's amazing how those sadnessses bubble up when you least expect them....I am glad there was a kind soul there for your sister!

Thanks for sharing!