Hermes in Amsterdam

Hi all, I am wondering is there a time limit for people to set their wishlist each year? I just heard from my sa that I can't get a bag this year anymore because I was too late giving my wishlist to her this year which was in august, she said you need to give it around July. is it true? I am a bit confused since I never heard it before. TIA

• Wow
Reactions: 880
Hi all, I am wondering is there a time limit for people to set their wishlist each year? I just heard from my sa that I can't get a bag this year anymore because I was too late giving my wishlist to her this year which was in august, she said you need to give it around July. is it true? I am a bit confused since I never heard it before. TIA
Which country are you in?

I’m so sorry that there was an unknown cut off for waitlist :sad:

Perhaps someone would know here:

Hi I will be in Amsterdam the 26th through January 4th. For those who shop there regularly do you think it is possible to get an evelyne tpm? I am not picky about color or hardware and am lucky to have one I scored online in 2020, but I would love to add another! Thanks!

came back during thanksgiving 2022. zero stock then and was told BKC for NL residents only. Knowing that was only wishing for standard leather good bag.. zero.. nothing. even though I spend 1:1 dollar on all other stuff. but finally able to score a CitySlide Cross for myself.

Just wanted to share my experience in Amsterdam! Went to the store on PC Hooftstraat today and it was closed for the new year. Went to Bijenkorf and the store was packed! Hermes surprisingly had no line so I asked an older woman if they had the Evelyne tpm. She said they had no bags. My mother went maybe 15 minutes after me and got a much younger associate who said they had one left! So I was able to get my bag in a color great for winter! I wasn’t impressed by any of the sales associates, especially the one who lied haha, but I got my bag! Also I cannot recommend the Waldorf Astoria enough for hotel accommodations. It is superb service and a beautiful hotel!

64F81FEE-4BB0-470D-BCD6-9C0745560A73.jpeg

97B11945-1729-4E22-BD92-314C397BBC6C.jpeg

Hi all, I was just curious if anyone here got offered a QB from their wishlist that was made a year ago or so? I am told by my SA that the current waiting time is more than 2 years for the local Amsterdam store and the wishlist is closed for next few months.

Just wanted to share my experience in Amsterdam! Went to the store on PC Hooftstraat today and it was closed for the new year. Went to Bijenkorf and the store was packed! Hermes surprisingly had no line so I asked an older woman if they had the Evelyne tpm. She said they had no bags. My mother went maybe 15 minutes after me and got a much younger associate who said they had one left! So I was able to get my bag in a color great for winter! I wasn’t impressed by any of the sales associates, especially the one who lied haha, but I got my bag! Also I cannot recommend the Waldorf Astoria enough for hotel accommodations. It is superb service and a beautiful hotel!

View attachment 5682211

View attachment 5682212
I had 3 different SAs selling to me at De Bijenkorf, from very nice to not interested and gave up on them after being told wishlist is closed (I'm NL resident). Congrats on your bag!

Hi all, wondering if both stores would be extremely full on the weekends? Will be in Amsterdam 25jan - 4feb for work, and was thinking if I should pop by Paris for the weekend to try or should I just wait for my turn at Amsterdam stores? Any advice would be great!

The store on PC Hooftstraat tends to be fuller with a longer line, in my experience. It is also the store that is larger and has more stock. I hate the lines so usually avoid it and my store of choice is the Bijenkorf location, where I have never had to wait too long if I didn't make an appointment with an SA. You could try to get to PC first thing / right before they open. Weekends are of course busy times for both stores.