HERMÈS HOMEWARE + KITCHENWARE (include pics)

Dear all, I am so sorry to report that the Bleu d'Ailleurs line has been discontinued :crybaby:apparently, this is due to the introduction of the Soliel d'Hermes collection :frown:
My blue coffee collection has come to an end before reaching halfway :facepalm:
I heard from my SA that they discontinued it because they are having problems sourcing one of the material to make it. If they ever could source it again or find a replacement material, it might come back. I didn't buy any of the cuter tea or coffee cups, but have the mugs and pretty much everything else that I have wanted except for the soufflé dishes.

I certainly do hope that they will resume making it at some point and I could buy some of the tea cups.

• Insightful
Reactions: lanit and Luny_94
Hello all,

For ladies who has/have the Mosaique Gold and Platinum collection, which do you prefer?

I would like to start out with this but have no idea which colour theme to go for... love both ><

Hello all,

For ladies who has/have the Mosaique Gold and Platinum collection, which do you prefer?

I would like to start out with this but have no idea which colour theme to go for... love both ><

I have both the gold and platinum and if I were to choose, I prefer the platinum. In my opinion, the gold is too bright and striking but then I'm a neutral lover. I prefer the more subtle, subdued color palette of platinum which is also easier to mix and match with other Hermes pieces in case you plan to collect other H porcelain pattern in the future.

Last edited:
I have both the gold and platinum and if I were to choose, I prefer the platinum. In my opinion, the gold is too bright and striking but then I'm a neutral lover. I prefer the more subtle, subdued color palette of platinum which is also easier to mix and match with other Hermes pieces in case you plan to collect other H porcelain pattern in the future.
Hello! I’m thinking of mixing and matching the Gold and the Platinum to form 1 dining set since it’s near impossible to get all items in only either Gold or Platinum due to the incredibly low inventory :facepalm: Since you have both collections, could you maybe give me some ideas on how to mix them (for example, would platinum bread/soup plates, platinum dinner plates and then gold dessert plates go well together? Or would they be too mismatched? Or perhaps all platinum plates and then gold tea cups?) thanks!

I heard from my SA that they discontinued it because they are having problems sourcing one of the material to make it. If they ever could source it again or find a replacement material, it might come back. I didn't buy any of the cuter tea or coffee cups, but have the mugs and pretty much everything else that I have wanted except for the soufflé dishes.

I certainly do hope that they will resume making it at some point and I could buy some of the tea cups.
I heard from one SA that it’s not discontinued, rather they’ve just temporarily stopped taking orders for them because there are already too many. But then another SA said the line is discontinued to make way for the Soleil line. Not sure who is correct :oh:

Hello! I’m thinking of mixing and matching the Gold and the Platinum to form 1 dining set since it’s near impossible to get all items in only either Gold or Platinum due to the incredibly low inventory :facepalm: Since you have both collections, could you maybe give me some ideas on how to mix them (for example, would platinum bread/soup plates, platinum dinner plates and then gold dessert plates go well together? Or would they be too mismatched? Or perhaps all platinum plates and then gold tea cups?) thanks!

Hi, sorry I haven't really tried mixing the gold and platinum together since I rarely use the gold mosaique. I actually kinda regret getting it but gold is my very first H tableware collection so I just decided to keep it. But I suggest to get the smaller pieces first like the tumblers, tea cups and dessert plates and see if you like the look together.

Reactions: faab89
Omg so beautiful! Are you in the US? I’m still waiting for this line to launch in my location :nuts:

Yes I’m in the US. I purchased these on the launch day remotely via my SA and had them shipped. They are apparently pretty popular where I am and I’ve been trying to hunt down some additional bowls with no success so far! Hopefully they arrive to your store soon!

By the way, for anyone who is considering: the little booklet that comes with these states that this set is dishwasher and microwave safe! I didn’t even know this when I ordered them (they were a must buy for me because of the yellow color - my favorite) so that was a very pleasant surprise + an additional reason for me to use this set more.

I heard from one SA that it’s not discontinued, rather they’ve just temporarily stopped taking orders for them because there are already too many. But then another SA said the line is discontinued to make way for the Soleil line. Not sure who is correct :oh:
They have paused ordering anything at my store (not just the Bleu d'Ailleurs) due to too many orders in queue. I know for a fact that my soufflé dishes won't be fulfilled even though it was ordered a couple years ago. So the temporarily stopping to take orders theory does not seem to hold up.

The other two theories can both be true.