HERMÈS HOMEWARE + KITCHENWARE (include pics)

Added some H Deco and Mosaique au 24 Platine pieces to grow my dinner sets :smile:View attachment 4118562 View attachment 4118563
Beautiful!! The soya dishes are so functional. I used my Mosaique [gold] soya as a desk ashtray when I still smoked and now that I've quit smoking I use it as a change catch-all. I have an H Deco one as well that I use as a ring dish on my dresser.

Beautiful!! The soya dishes are so functional. I used my Mosaique [gold] soya as a desk ashtray when I still smoked and now that I've quit smoking I use it as a change catch-all. I have an H Deco one as well that I use as a ring dish on my dresser.
Thanks!! I use the 2 sushi dishes I have as trinket trays but these soy dishes will be for food purposes. I've often liked the idea of each person having a small dish for sauces/condiments instead of on the dinner plate :smile:

Thanks!! I use the 2 sushi dishes I have as trinket trays but these soy dishes will be for food purposes. I've often liked the idea of each person having a small dish for sauces/condiments instead of on the dinner plate :smile:

I love the sushi dishes too!! It is on my list but I can’t decide which pattern haha. They are a relative steal compared to what the official H coin trays / ashtrays sell for!

I am thinking about Mosaique au 24... just a little concerned how well they stand up to regular washing having real platinum and all. if you would not mind me asking, do you use yours much?
I use them all the time but hand wash only although they are apparently safe to use in the dishwasher, I personally wouldn’t.

Reactions: ladysarah