Hermes Glasgow

Hi

I am a recent convert to Hermès and now I am back living in Glasgow it is wonderful to have a boutique (albeit a small one) so close.

I have recently purchased a Bastia, KDT and a Jige clutch. I want to add a few more scarves/scarf rings, a belt and a Calvi this year.
Then perhaps an Evelyne.

Any other Scottish Hermès lovers about? [emoji7]

Hi welcome , This is also my store and the staff are lovely and very helpful , over the years have got most of my wonderful goodies from them, enjoy shopping.

Thank you for your lovely reply!! That’s so good to know. My interactions so far have been very pleasing.

I am very excited to experience this brand. For the last five years or so I have been buying Chanel as I had a boutique near me. Unfortunately their quality isn’t what it used to be. Hence the move to Hermès.

I would love to know what beauties this store has sourced for you!

The bags seem to be very limited but that may be all Hermès stores. Perhaps that’s my newbie observation. [emoji5]

I’ll be sure to update the thread as my collection grows. [emoji6][emoji4][emoji16]

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
This is my home store too! Love the SA’s, just wish it was bigger! Bought all of my bags from here and try not to cheat on them when I travel!

This is fabulous. Thank you for replying. It’s good to know there are a good group of Scottish TPF’ers that love Hermès!

You made me giggle about not cheating when you travel!! I’ll have to remember that. [emoji4][emoji16]

I’ve never made a purchase yet
Hi

I am a recent convert to Hermès and now I am back living in Glasgow it is wonderful to have a boutique (albeit a small one) so close.

I have recently purchased a Bastia, KDT and a Jige clutch. I want to add a few more scarves/scarf rings, a belt and a Calvi this year.
Then perhaps an Evelyne.

Any other Scottish Hermès lovers about? [emoji7]
I’m new to the brand too and have only been to the store in a “pressing nose up against the glass” kind of way!! I saw a few bags the last time, I’d love an Evelyne but am not sure how many they get in stock? Do you happen to know? There was only one on display last time, in red.

Reactions: Susimoo
I’ve never made a purchase yet

I’m new to the brand too and have only been to the store in a “pressing nose up against the glass” kind of way!! I saw a few bags the last time, I’d love an Evelyne but am not sure how many they get in stock? Do you happen to know? There was only one on display last time, in red.
There are usually Evie’s in stock but lately it seems to be more the sellier style, the SA’s are really sweet and love to talk Hermes, they will show you the bags and you can try one to see if it suits you.

Has anyone been to the Glasgow store lately?
I would like to go and try on some of the 24mm belt kits (GHW or RGHW, I haven't decided which I prefer yet!). This will be my first H purchase, and haven't been to this store before so unsure if they will have a good selection of belt kits.

Has anyone been to the Glasgow store lately?
I would like to go and try on some of the 24mm belt kits (GHW or RGHW, I haven't decided which I prefer yet!). This will be my first H purchase, and haven't been to this store before so unsure if they will have a good selection of belt kits.
I know that there was low stock on belts last weekend, but they usually get delivery on a Tuesday so you might get lucky