Hermes Frankfurt

If you stop in Zürich, today morning I saw a lindy30 orange clemence.. )

Thanks andi for the info!

You mean in the Duty Free Section? It's probably the same I saw 2 weeks ago, on top of the shelf? right from the door? There was another one, a large one in the men section too (Black or Navy Blue). Well, this orange Lindy was to die for, and I can't stop thinking about it .... I think it was more of a potiron than orange. :graucho:

thanks DeCrillon, I hope the orange Lindy is still going to be there!

Zurich Kloten Airport. I found this number on Hermes web site. 41 (0) 43 816 93 63 . Why don't you call? They may hold it for you or let you know about inventory? Good luck, it was a beautiful one indeed ...

Zurich Kloten Airport. I found this number on Hermes web site. 41 (0) 43 816 93 63 . Why don't you call? They may hold it for you or let you know about inventory? Good luck, it was a beautiful one indeed ...

thanks for the info, DeCrillon!

But I just realizes that I want to know stock in Frankfurt airport, not Zurich. :P

if anyone know any info, please let me know, TIA!

I was at the Frankfurt H store last week and did not see any Kelly or Birkin, but I just wanted to say that they were incredibly nice and the store is a pretty decent size. It has apparently been managed by the same woman for 20 years, so they know their stuff.

I bought a couple of small leather goods but I was with a coworker who didn't buy anything and they gave her perfume samples and catalogs without even asking.

Service was a little cold at first but once they saw I knew the product and cared about it they opened up like flowers :flowers:

My friend is visiting Frankfurt in two days and I was wondering if he could help me to score a lindy in any kind of red. So I called the store at Goethestraße 25, it was a Lady who answered the phone. I politely asked if there will be a lindy available. She answered no, and emphasized the point that there was no bags no nothing. I didn't get her name but I thought her phone manner was a bit off. Let's say it was not exactly the politest way to handle customer service.

After speaking to her, I tried my luck at the airport store. They didn't have any lindy either but the person I spoke to was very polite and nice. She even told me the other bags inventories. I was very touched and she told me to call back in two days because they might have other new items coming in.

Sometimes it takes just one rotten apple to spoil the bunch but sometimes a single active kindness goes a long way! I will be calling the airport store and shop with this lady hopefully. And if you are wondering, her name is Kim.

Yes, that's where it is. I've been there a couple of weeks ago, stocks were very depleted. Hardly any bags, very few silks, some cashmeres.
FYI:
Tel. : + 49 69 29 80 283
Fax : + 49 69 29 80 28 55

Hi,
I hope someone can help me out. I fell in love with the Brandebourg scarf, which was reissued at the beginning of this year limited to Hermes store in Germany. Has anyone seen it and in which store in Germany?
Thank you in advance