Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Bingo!!!! :lol:
edible in the sense that it's 'Prune / Bubble gum'
well done! :tup:
(still can't over the silly box, i can't fold it to put inside, now about 3 cm is sticking out and no way i can close it! :pout:)
Woot! :congrats: Two very different cw! ;) So sorry to hear about the box. Perhaps you ought to ask for a shawl box next time you go back to the store. (Although temptations abound, of course. :graucho: :giggle: ) Please share mod shots! :tender:

Woot! :congrats: Two very different cw! ;) So sorry to hear about the box. Perhaps you ought to ask for a shawl box next time you go back to the store. (Although temptations abound, of course. :graucho: :giggle: ) Please share mod shots! :tender:
yes, first time for me, never bought 2 dif cws of the same style in the boutique before, (secondary mkt doesn't count :P)
and i didn't expect the prune to be such a lovely shade of bordeaux! (damn those stock pics!)
i will definitely ask for a box next time, this one is a joke! no idea how he managed to squeeze it in yesterday?? :confused1:

Attachments

• IMG_20181027_1106385.jpg
    IMG_20181027_1106385.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,354
  • IMG_20181027_0949425.jpg
    IMG_20181027_0949425.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,365
yes, first time for me, never bought 2 dif cws of the same style in the boutique before, (secondary mkt doesn't count :P)
and i didn't expect the prune to be such a lovely shade of bordeaux! (damn those stock pics!)
i will definitely ask for a box next time, this one is a joke! no idea how he managed to squeeze it in yesterday?? :confused1:
Gorgeous color, perfect with your bag, but for sure you need a different box! :annoyed:

Reactions: ksuromax
I think that many boutiques must not have the box size that fits 100 cm scarves. When I bought my Awoooo the choice was a too-small box, or way too big box. I took the oversized box. When I got home, I realized I had one box that was a good fit that I wasn’t using... ( I like to store my CS scarves in a box.)

I think that many boutiques must not have the box size that fits 100 cm scarves. When I bought my Awoooo the choice was a too-small box, or way too big box. I took the oversized box. When I got home, I realized I had one box that was a good fit that I wasn’t using... ( I like to store my CS scarves in a box.)

I think you are right scarf1. When I bought Bains, the SA fiddled and fiddled and finally stuck it in a shawl box (which is too big for 100cm). I ditched the box and it lives in the drawer with the 90's now.

Super cute with the pink purse ksuromax!

About boxes, I agree that H should have a scarf box for 100cm scarves! The SA was fiddling with a few boxes until I suggested that she just wrap the cashmere scarf in tissue. She did me one better and found an orange paper pouch to slip it in. A flat and easy fit in my tote. ;)

Reactions: Julide

Twinsies!!! :heart: Love the cw and was unexpected for me too. The box though...seriously? Was he trying to be funny? :huh:

Twinsies!!! :heart: Love the cw and was unexpected for me too. The box though...seriously? Was he trying to be funny? :huh:
first i saw how he took a usual CSGM box and then i just switched to payment and then got my purchase sealed in the bag, i didn't realize that he changed the box and found it only later in the car, when i was loading my stuff (handbag, other purchases) and the bag BENT in the middle, then i touched and squeezed it and understood that it was NOT a regular long box but a tube, when i reached home i still was sure that the tube was a perfect size for the 100, coz when i opened it it looked perfectly fitting in.
Then i unfolded it and got completely puzzled when i tried to put it back into the box.
he must have folded the scarf not following the natural folds (which freaks me out) as otherwise he wouldn't make it :confused1:

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird