Hermes Lizard

Ok I was bored tonight. This is Drews_views22....after a bit of digging through some threads...

I TOTALLY believe this. Based on how he’s always saying “I know this person in Hollywood and that person in Hollywood”, it all makes perfect sense now. I also have reason to believe that he’s actually a sex worker as well and caters to some closeted men in Hollywood. Just the rant that he posted last night was very bizarre. Both on his end and on the end of the man whoever the man is that he was talking to. I’ve known stylists and have gone to school with some but the way he (Drew) carries on is too much at times and unprofessional. What big name celebrity would want to be associated with a stylist who weaponizes gayness against closeted individuals?

So I got curious about this guy and watched his video. He's giving away a couple of fake birkins and a mini croc kelly to his lucky subscribers. :biggrin: :giggle:

I’m confused on what’s funny about that because he has always stated that they’re inauthentic and his followers are fully aware that that is what they’re getting. Most of his followers are not people who ordinarily can afford Birkin’s and Kelly’s so what’s the problem with him doing this? No one is being scammed, lied to about the authenticity, or being pressured/forced to accept the items. Also, given that he’s pretty mum about who he gives his sellers contact info to I don’t think he’s getting kickbacks from sharing it (though I’m not 100% sure on this). That being said, I’m leaning more towards the idea that the lizard bag isn’t authentic as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TraceySH
Since this is like one of the only forums I see discussing him does anyone know: How is Drews_view22 rich?

I know he works as a celebrity stylist. But this guy has sooo many exotic Hermes bags and even gave an exotic Kelly away (meanwhile these popular YouTubers give away at most a basic card holder) which is low key sus to me considering he has a small following and those bags resell for $50-$100k. Is he the son of a billionaire or does anyone know how he's so rich? Or is he one of those wannabe YT who borrow from rich friends (or Im assuming shops for his rich celeb clients) then flex hardcore. He does show off a Rolls Royce but it could easily be rented.

Reactions: iamberrytastic
wow so much negativity and singling out one person. Yes he is likely a poser but so are many other youtubers and influencers. I can only take videos and pictures I see on social media with a grain of salt. its entertainment and not reality.

Reactions: Chaliya
I TOTALLY believe this. Based on how he’s always saying “I know this person in Hollywood and that person in Hollywood”, it all makes perfect sense now. I also have reason to believe that he’s actually a sex worker as well and caters to some closeted men in Hollywood. Just the rant that he posted last night was very bizarre. Both on his end and on the end of the man whoever the man is that he was talking to. I’ve known stylists and have gone to school with some but the way he (Drew) carries on is too much at times and unprofessional. What big name celebrity would want to be associated with a stylist who weaponizes gayness against closeted individuals?

I’m confused on what’s funny about that because he has always stated that they’re inauthentic and his followers are fully aware that that is what they’re getting. Most of his followers are not people who ordinarily can afford Birkin’s and Kelly’s so what’s the problem with him doing this? No one is being scammed, lied to about the authenticity, or being pressured/forced to accept the items. Also, given that he’s pretty mum about who he gives his sellers contact info to I don’t think he’s getting kickbacks from sharing it (though I’m not 100% sure on this). That being said, I’m leaning more towards the idea that the lizard bag isn’t authentic as well.
he unboxed the croc mini kelly -said it was for his mom and said it cost 72k, but then did a give away because his mom didn't like it. never did I hear him say during the unboxing video that this bag was a dupe and the authentic croc mini kelly would cost around 72k.
regarding the purple lizard diamond b25, there are some people in the comments attempting to call him out on a lot of the points made here that the bag isn't authentic.

Reactions: classicgirll
he unboxed the croc mini kelly -said it was for his mom and said it cost 72k, but then did a give away because his mom didn't like it. never did I hear him say during the unboxing video that this bag was a dupe and the authentic croc mini kelly would cost around 72k.
regarding the purple lizard diamond b25, there are some people in the comments attempting to call him out on a lot of the points made here that the bag isn't authentic.

I don't know US prices, but a MKII in croc is around a bit more that 22K in EU (prices may vary according as well to the type of croc used), but I highly doubt that it would cost in the states 72K... but then again I'm not aware of US prices.

He's built up his channel all around luxury lifestyle and Hermès, most likely trying to succeed via his channel as an influencer and perhaps getting a real job out of this? who knows? That's his business either way - I just don't think it's politically correct to spread false informations on the web and fooling around his followers..

I don't know US prices, but a MKII in croc is around a bit more that 22K in EU (prices may vary according as well to the type of croc used), but I highly doubt that it would cost in the states 72K... but then again I'm not aware of US prices.

He's built up his channel all around luxury lifestyle and Hermès, most likely trying to succeed via his channel as an influencer and perhaps getting a real job out of this? who knows? That's his business either way - I just don't think it's politically correct to spread false informations on the web and fooling around his followers..

Last time I saw a croc Mini Kelly (might have been gator) it was something like 28K USD. 72K my you know what :lol:

These "influencers" with their way off prices are betraying that they have never bought an authentic bag in a boutique, OR that they are assuming their audience is ignorant and can be impressed by these crazy prices.

Without going into too much detail I actually worked for 25 years as a freelance stylist with several A list clients ( a couple of whom I am still in contact with even though I left that side of the business some 15 years ago).
I still have a few friends who are 'celebrity stylists' working with A list Bands, Actors and for magazines such as Vanity fair, V magazine,Interview,Vouge etc (in fact I myself did celebrity shoots for both US Bazaar,GQ and Elle back in the day)
And let me tell you this...I FIRMLY believe that most real stylists who work with a A list clientele are VERY discreet.
The best most respected stylists do NOT boast about what they do and how much money they make or who they know/hang out with.
That is why the truly famous go to them-as a stylist you are NOT the star-the star is the star.
Your job is to make the Star look and feel amazing and most importantly to feel safe and secure working with you.
Thats why I have zero tolerance for people like Drews Views or whatever he is called.
He's a hot mess with zero actual style and thinks he can gain credibility by parading around with some luxury goods-fake or not I dont know all I do know is that if he was as successful as he claims he is he would leave the limelight to the stars he works with and not be such a desperado wannabe.
Rant over! :biggrin:

Without going into too much detail I actually worked for 25 years as a freelance stylist with several A list clients ( a couple of whom I am still in contact with even though I left that side of the business some 15 years ago).
I still have a few friends who are 'celebrity stylists' working with A list Bands, Actors and for magazines such as Vanity fair, V magazine,Interview,Vouge etc (in fact I myself did celebrity shoots for both US Bazaar,GQ and Elle back in the day)
And let me tell you this...I FIRMLY believe that most real stylists who work with a A list clientele are VERY discreet.
The best most respected stylists do NOT boast about what they do and how much money they make or who they know/hang out with.
That is why the truly famous go to them-as a stylist you are NOT the star-the star is the star.
Your job is to make the Star look and feel amazing and most importantly to feel safe and secure working with you.
Thats why I have zero tolerance for people like Drews Views or whatever he is called.
He's a hot mess with zero actual style and thinks he can gain credibility by parading around with some luxury goods-fake or not I dont know all I do know is that if he was as successful as he claims he is he would leave the limelight to the stars he works with and not be such a desperado wannabe.
Rant over! :biggrin:

Right! The the lack of discretion and pay for play dates that he’s always on is what gives me the impression it’s just all smoke and mirrors for him. He talks too much about exposing closeted men for me to believe him about having major celebrity clients. If I were a celeb, this would make me not trust him or want to work with him. According to him, his family owns a business and he works for them so who knows, maybe that’s where his income is coming from to fund his rep shopping habits.

He mentions on his IG all the time that he gets his bags from his “SA” aka, his rep guy. He did mention specifically abs repeatedly on his page that the bag his mom didn’t like was a rep.

Since this is like one of the only forums I see discussing him does anyone know: How is Drews_view22 rich?

I know he works as a celebrity stylist. But this guy has sooo many exotic Hermes bags and even gave an exotic Kelly away (meanwhile these popular YouTubers give away at most a basic card holder) which is low key sus to me considering he has a small following and those bags resell for $50-$100k. Is he the son of a billionaire or does anyone know how he's so rich? Or is he one of those wannabe YT who borrow from rich friends (or Im assuming shops for his rich celeb clients) then flex hardcore. He does show off a Rolls Royce but it could easily be rented.
those bags are all fake, as has been said many times throughout this thread. he is not rich. Also those cars are rented.