Hermes copenhagen

I was in Copenhagen last week eating a lot of good food and took a tourist photo of the Hermes I stumbled on while wandering around. It was a lovely 70 degree day so everyone was out and about in the cafes enjoying the summery weather after 6 months of freezing.

FYI to @Ang-Lin :smile:
did you pick anything up? Hope you had a great time. Looks like the weather was beautiful!

I'm headed to Copenhagen for memorial day weekend (for my dinner reservation at Noma!!), looking forward to visiting the store too!

I was just in Copenhagen... didn't make it to this shop in town but managed to go to the airport duty free shop, which had lots of goodies! I scored an Evelyne PM in Etoupe... they had more Evies, a Toolbox, a Jypsiere, lots of wallets, bracelets, scarves, shoes... Happy shopping!!

I was just in Copenhagen... didn't make it to this shop in town but managed to go to the airport duty free shop, which had lots of goodies! I scored an Evelyne PM in Etoupe... they had more Evies, a Toolbox, a Jypsiere, lots of wallets, bracelets, scarves, shoes... Happy shopping!!

wow! glad to know this. i will be in copenhagen airport for 3 hours waiting for transit in sept, i am getting exceited now :biggrin:

I got my first Birkin at the Copenhagen store today. I went there yesterday to buy my husband a birthday gift and asked if they could but på name on the waitinglist for the gold one in 35 and they had the bag in stock. My first Birkin hopefully not the last

Congrats, your B35 in gold is a classic neutral and I’m so happy for you! [emoji92] Enjoy your first Birkin, hopefully there will be more [emoji3]