Hermes Comming to Riverside Sq. NJ!

OMG!!...thats sooo close to me!! yay!! JoV, thank you for letting us know and please keep us posted on the opening date.super excited..now i have a place to stop by before heading to NM in paramaus..hahaa..

Just wanted to bump this up.

I was at Riverside today and the Hermes looks set to open within the next few months. The construction billboards on the location of the storefront has their orange and brown. Someone was going in their door as I walked by and when I peeked in alot of the construction was already done. It's across from the Tiffanys for anyone familiar with the mall.

Oh no! That means I'll have to start paying sales tax at Hermes! :crybaby: Bummer...

But, on the other hand .... :yahoo:

I thought you had to pay it anyway since the warehouse was in NJ. That is what the SA at SCP told me. I wanted to save the tax and send to DB in NJ so I could avoid it, and he said no dice because of the WH.

I thought you had to pay it anyway since the warehouse was in NJ. That is what the SA at SCP told me. I wanted to save the tax and send to DB in NJ so I could avoid it, and he said no dice because of the WH.

NJ residents currently pay tax on the H they have in the warehouse. For example, when I bought a Picotin in NYC, I had to pay tax on it because they have Picotins in the NJ warehouse. But, since they have no scarves in the warehouse, I didn't have to pay tax on the scarves I had shipped to me.

Rose, once the NJ store is open, we will have to pay tax, even at KOP. But, PA tax is still less than NJ tax - so I will be carrying my bags home with me instead of having them shipped!

I can't wait for the store to open! It is such an elegant mall with a great variety of boutiques ofcourse hermes will be my favorite !! We need to schedule an opening lunch for the new jersey and new York ladies!!

I can't wait for the store to open! It is such an elegant mall with a great variety of boutiques ofcourse hermes will be my favorite !! We need to schedule an opening lunch for the new jersey and new York ladies!!

I'm in! This could be dangerous for you, Minnie :graucho:

I laugh in the face DANGER!!!
boo hahaha!!! I am going to go to riverside square shops this weekend and investigate!
I want to know the day they are opening!

NJ residents currently pay tax on the H they have in the warehouse. For example, when I bought a Picotin in NYC, I had to pay tax on it because they have Picotins in the NJ warehouse. But, since they have no scarves in the warehouse, I didn't have to pay tax on the scarves I had shipped to me.

Rose, once the NJ store is open, we will have to pay tax, even at KOP. But, PA tax is still less than NJ tax - so I will be carrying my bags home with me instead of having them shipped!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

That sounds like an interpretation and also requires that the SA know or be able to find out the inventory of the warehouse. I rather doubt that the bag I was thinking about was there. It will be a moot point once the store is opened. Well, it was nice not paying the tax for a time anyway.