Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

I love dramatic sleeves. And they are utterly impractical IRL. Look magnificent in photos, though.
The whole "more is more" trend seems clearly to be a function of Instagram "look at me" culture. Who other than street style stars and fashion bloggers have time to dress, every morning, in multiple, asymmetrical layers? What lifestyle permits one to be immobilized in head-to-toe jacquard and five-inch stilettos on a daily basis? Or never to wear a coat unless it's a "statement" coat, not intended for warmth or water resistance? And other than being photographed, attending fashion shows (and being photographed while attending fashion shows), what actual real-world activities can be conducted in voluminous sleeves and/or coats draped precariously on the shoulders with sleeves dangling?
There is a huge divide right now between Fashion-with-a-capital-F and reality. It will be interesting to see if the monetization of "influencers" will be lucrative enough to support such extreme discontinuity between what we're supposed to want and what we can actually use.
I've given up trying to make a career out of IG. I used to post for purpose of attracting clients or agencies to work with. Now I just post what I want and make the photos I want. I've come to the realization that I love photography more than IG. IG is actually more like a chore.