Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Not to change the subject from chocolate :smile:
I usually add 1-2 tsp of dark cocoa powder to my coffee in the morning and that does the trick!
Thank you, Nicole! I heard of some nutritionist saying dark cocoa powder could be added to Greek yoghurt but I don't eat that stuff. DH got the powder nonetheless. So now I know how to use it!
I just added cinnamon to my coffee and had to add sweetener as well. It's not bad but this cocoa powder addition will be much tastier!

:love: I love ^^

I want to chime in on the chocolate discussion, one of my favorite bars isupload_2017-7-19_17-13-37.png
Also,upload_2017-7-19_17-15-49.png
Today DH brought me this one:upload_2017-7-19_17-16-52.png which may be a bit too sweet for me, I say "may be" because I ate half of it anyway.
Hands down these are the best I have had as far as a chocolate product that is "good" for you and tastes amazing:
upload_2017-7-19_17-18-1.png

I usually eat a few pieces a day, it helps when the mild blues and is an inexpensive and simple way to reward myself.

Also...has anyone in the cafe shopped at Matches Fashion? I ordered a couple of dresses from them today & I would love to hear how your experience went. I know their packaging is supposed to be impressive & I am a sucker for packaging.

I hope you all are having a lovely week so far!

:love: I love ^^

I want to chime in on the chocolate discussion, one of my favorite bars isView attachment 3768850
Also,View attachment 3768851
Today DH brought me this one:View attachment 3768852 which may be a bit too sweet for me, I say "may be" because I ate half of it anyway.
Hands down these are the best I have had as far as a chocolate product that is "good" for you and tastes amazing:
View attachment 3768853

I usually eat a few pieces a day, it helps when the mild blues and is an inexpensive and simple way to reward myself.

Also...has anyone in the cafe shopped at Matches Fashion? I ordered a couple of dresses from them today & I would love to hear how your experience went. I know their packaging is supposed to be impressive & I am a sucker for packaging.

I hope you all are having a lovely week so far!

The first one looks really great! Probably the packaging/marketing, simple and clean.
I have ordered from Matches, it's expensive! However, they have some hard to find items. I have been pleased so far.