Hermes Apple watch

Hey everyone! Does anyone know if H will make a Gold toned Apple Watch? Like others have mentioned, I wear gold jewelry and I am not so sure about throwing a non-gold piece to the mix. Thank you!

Hey everyone! Does anyone know if H will make a Gold toned Apple Watch? Like others have mentioned, I wear gold jewelry and I am not so sure about throwing a non-gold piece to the mix. Thank you!
THIS!!! I only wear gold... I currently have the space grey Apple Watch series 3 and its dark enough for me not to care but I've decided to get the gold series 4 standard Apple Watch and be ok with a little contrast with he silver on the band.

Reactions: preppie and DrTr
I just got my watch today from Hermes![emoji3]View attachment 4224971
It looks wonderful on you! We will be twins. I’m so jealous, mine is supposed to arrive 10/23-30 and it just keeps sitting on order in process! I had several gift cards to use with Apple, or otherwise I would have done straight from H. Wear in good health! Maybe mine will actually get here soon!

It looks wonderful on you! We will be twins. I’m so jealous, mine is supposed to arrive 10/23-30 and it just keeps sitting on order in process! I had several gift cards to use with Apple, or otherwise I would have done straight from H. Wear in good health! Maybe mine will actually get here soon!

Thanks DrTr!! It makes sense to order from Apple if you have gift cards. I wonder how they do stocking. It doesn’t seem to make sense. Sometimes Apple has the watches and other times Hermes. I hope you get yours soon and love it as much as I do. Oh, I ended up selling my old watch without the band on eBay.

Reactions: DrTr and MarvelGirl

The very first Apple watches came in gold for xx,xxx? Not Hermes though.

I can’t imagine the price of a gold Hermes watch... tone would be nice.

Reactions: WingNut
I doubt it and if they do, the earliest model will be next September with Series 5 (barring some huge break from apple's typical operating schedule).

Reactions: Suzil
The indigo half of my clown strap has leaked a faint blue outline onto the cream part (where they overlap when buckled together).

It was a humid day and I was sweating a bit after a brisk walk.

I was mortified but thankfully managed to clean it with a damp cloth.

Has anyone else experience this? I know leather may shed colours when wet but does it apply to Hermès straps too?

Thanks DrTr!! It makes sense to order from Apple if you have gift cards. I wonder how they do stocking. It doesn’t seem to make sense. Sometimes Apple has the watches and other times Hermes. I hope you get yours soon and love it as much as I do. Oh, I ended up selling my old watch without the band on eBay.
Thank you and congrats for selling too! Glad you didn’t have to sell your band. I have the DT pink band already, it don’t want to wear it yet :P it cries out for the series 4!

The indigo half of my clown strap has leaked a faint blue outline onto the cream part (where they overlap when buckled together).

It was a humid day and I was sweating a bit after a brisk walk.

I was mortified but thankfully managed to clean it with a damp cloth.

Has anyone else experience this? I know leather may shed colours when wet but does it apply to Hermès straps too?
I’m not terribly surprised, but how awful for you. So glad you were able to get it cleaned up!

Reactions: zzzman