Hermes 2002 Bag... love or hate?

This 2002 bag comes in two sizes - 20 and 26. Leathers available are Ostrich, Evercolor, Sombrero.

For the lacquared buckles, leathers available are Evercolor and Evergrain.
2002Laque.jpg

Evercalf with lacquared buckle and Butler will be push offers. The one @azukitea posted looks to be Butler to me.

I was curious to know if the bag on the runway will be produced and was sadly told no but was provided the info above.
toile2002.png

This 2002 bag comes in two sizes - 20 and 26. Leathers available are Ostrich, Evercolor, Sombrero.

View attachment 3995259

Evercalf with lacquared buckle and Butler will be push offers. The one @azukitea posted looks to be Butler to me.

I was curious to know if the bag on the runway will be produced and was sadly told no but was provided the info above.
View attachment 3995287
Thank you so much for sharing this info!!

Reactions: Meta

View attachment 3995259

View attachment 3995287
Thank for the info! I like I think even more knowing it's push order and butler leather :smile:

does anyone know what is the story or reference behind the name "2002"
Per @KH8:

I have seen this bag in navy blue being offered to an obviously valued customer on Friday 2 March at FSH ~ ^^

I was admiring the bag and my SA explained to me that it's called 2002 as this futuristic bag was first introduced in the 70s and at that time 2002 was a distant future......