Here's my new eye candy:)

Wow wow wow, I am blown away! Especially paired with your RHR, the two are divine together!! Congrats, I don't know how you can concentrate with all the beautiful bling on you!

Haha!! TY, Seriously, I don't know if any of u ladies are like me but I just can't stop staring at my diamonds. My eyes are always drawn to my rings and now bracelet, it's like looking at diamonds makes me...happy??? Does that sound ridiculous?:shame:

Haha!! TY, Seriously, I don't know if any of u ladies are like me but I just can't stop staring at my diamonds. My eyes are always drawn to my rings and now bracelet, it's like looking at diamonds makes me...happy??? Does that sound ridiculous?:shame:

i gaze and sigh at my ering several times per day and to make sure df is not jealous i gaze and sigh at him too ;)

kary, I really love your bracelet! It looks so beautiful on you with your ring. Where did you have it made? I live in NY and I am curious bec I have some diamond jewelry that I would love to have redone into braclets and pendants. Whoever did the work on yours, did a magnificent job!
Gorgeous!!!

It's Nick at Kent Jewelry on 47th. He did my earrings last year and now this bracelet. He's very nice and professional and if you tell him what you want, he'll do it. I live in Canada and I emailed him what I wanted. 2 weeks later, went to NYC to pick it up and it was exactly what I wanted. :biggrin:

:roflmfao: I am just like you, I refer to myself as a magpie anything shiny and I am hypnotized!!

It's Nick at Kent Jewelry on 47th. He did my earrings last year and now this bracelet. He's very nice and professional and if you tell him what you want, he'll do it. I live in Canada and I emailed him what I wanted. 2 weeks later, went to NYC to pick it up and it was exactly what I wanted. :biggrin:

Thanks so much for the info! He really did an amazing job for you. Congrats Again on a Stunning Bracelet!