Here's a huge list of consignment stores

CoachLover1000, I could kiss you! I have a bag or two that I don't care to keep, and I have been unsuccessful @ getting hits much less selling at Bonanzle b/c the name is so unpopular (Loulou de la Falaise). I have plenty of options to try at once now.

Thanks for taking the time to hunt down these online stores - most helpful. I've put them in alphabetical order for ease - hope you don't mind. Coachlover1000 what do you think of this: If anyone has had experience with any of these stores, please note it in brackets after the name, e.g. what kind of products they generally offer, if they're any good or overpriced, customer service etc.

Thanks again coachlover1000 ;)

2nd-handbag.com
3rd-ave.co.hk

A
alwaysauthentic.com
annsfabulousfinds.com
asecondchanceresale.com
authenticbagsforless.com

B
bagambition.com
bagbanco.com
bagnificent.co.uk
bellesdejour.net
bestnumber2.com
brandshop.co.jp
brownsfashion.com
bonanzle.com (I've heard they sometimes sell fakes. very much like ebay)

C
castira.com
champsdebrand.com
christabellescloset.com
constylement.com
coutureexchange.com

D
designerpurseoutlets.com
doublexposure.co.nz

E
efashionhouse.com
emphaticnyc.com
eswanky.com

F
fashionphile.com
fischforthehip.com

G
ginzo.jp

H
hollywhirl.com

I
inanyc.com
italystation.com

J
jenifersdesignercloset.com
jillsconsignment.com

K
katsluxury.com

L
laboutiqueresale.com
luxury-shops.com
luxuryvintage.com

M
malleries.com (great place for vintage finds)
maggierosecouture.com
megshop.net
miotesorovintage.com

O
online-boutique.us

P
portero.com (auction)
purses2.com

R
rebeccalou.co.uk (mainly LV)
rokoshira.jp
rubylane.com
rumors-boutique.com
rustyzipper.com

S
sawyersattic.com
secondtimearound.net
shophousingworks.com
stylefly.ca

T
theaddressboutique.com
theconsign.com
thesnob.biz
turnaboutshoppe.com

V
vickissecret.com
vintageswank.com

Y
yoogiscloset.com

Please check authenticity by posting the item on the 'authenticate this' thread

Cookie888, Thank you so much for doing this, that was so sweet of you! I think your idea is a really good one, by the way...ladies, if you have experience buying direct from any of these sellers, please let us know! Cookie888, I was just too lazy to put them in alphabetical order myself! I wanted you other ladies to have access to the websites, as so many of us seem to be interested in the various resellers out there.
As I said in my first post, I do actually have a load more stores/resellers to add, but I'm in the process of a cross-country move right now so I don't have access to my list. Once we get settled I'll add the rest of them. Thanks for your appreciation Ladies!
xx

I'm going through each of them these days since I am looking for a gd consignment stores...

This one I just visit said the site has been banned by google cuz it's unsafe or something:

theconsign.com

Yay, thanks for posting!!

Italystation is legit, but I would recommend having any bag checked first as fakes have been known to slip through even the most reputable sellers....

wow.. i just checked out italy station.. and some of their bags are more expansive from getting it from the real stores!!! hahaha

ItalyStation is legit, however once I bought an LV from them at a fair price. Only after the bag was paid for and on its way did they offer me the sleeper at an extra $20.

I have no use for sellers who don't include everything that originally came with the bag so I won't buy from them again. :smile:

Latest list - updates from devilangel and grace123. thanks ;)

2nd-handbag.com
3rd-ave.co.hk

A
alwaysauthentic.com
annsfabulousfinds.com
asecondchanceresale.com
authenticbagsforless.com

B
bagambition.com
bagbanco.com
bagnificent.co.uk
bellesdejour.net
bestnumber2.com
brandshop.co.jp
brownsfashion.com
bonanzle.com

C
castira.com
champsdebrand.com
christabellescloset.com
constylement.com
coutureexchange.com

D
designerpurseoutlets.com
doublexposure.co.nz

E
efashionhouse.com
emphaticnyc.com
eswanky.com

F
fashionphile.com
fischforthehip.com

G
ginzo.jp

H
hollywhirl.com

I
inanyc.com
italystation.com (overpriced)

J
jenifersdesignercloset.com
jillsconsignment.com

K
katsluxury.com

L
laboutiqueresale.com
luxury-shops.com
luxuryvintage.com

M
malleries.com (great place for vintage finds)
maggierosecouture.com
megshop.net
miotesorovintage.com (no longer functioning)

N
Net-a-porter.com (ok prices-no bargains unless you get it from the sale site 'outnet.com'. great postage/packaging)

O
online-boutique.us

P
portero.com (auction)
purses2.com

R
rebeccalou.co.uk (mainly LV)
rokoshira.jp
rubylane.com
rumors-boutique.com
rustyzipper.com

S
sawyersattic.com
secondtimearound.net
shophousingworks.com
stylefly.ca

T
theaddressboutique.com
theconsign.com
thesnob.biz
turnaboutshoppe.com

V
vickissecret.com
vintageswank.com

Y
yoogiscloset.com

Wow, thanks so much for all of your hard work in putting this together! I really appreciate you adding Stylefly.ca to the list, but we don't do consignment- we sell brand new clothing and accessories only :smile:

Wow, thanks so much for all of your hard work in putting this together! I really appreciate you adding Stylefly.ca to the list, but we don't do consignment- we sell brand new clothing and accessories only :smile:

Whoops, my apologies! I thought I had my lists in order of what they were, I guess somehow or another I put yours on the wrong list.