Help with pearls from Lipstick Jungle!

ah good this thread got bumped i just yesterday saw a pair like the ones on that tv show 22mm white silver luster south sea pearls with brilliant cut diamonds on top set in whitegold made by moussaieff

I am looking for the same earrings as well. The Tarina Tarantino ones will disappoint. I already own them. They are not as elegant and are costume-like. They look cartoonish. Instyle claims they are from Anntaylor.com and they are totally sold out of them. I do not think they are Ann Taylor, they look way too small on the website. Please keep me posted as to what you find out!

I figured the TT ones would be like costume jewelry - that's why I wanted to find a pair with a cultured pearl ... but from the sound of it my 2 choices are the south sea (sounds expensive) or the TT ones...if i don't find an in between version then i guess i'll just go for the TT ones...I wonder if my jeweler could recreate something like it....hmmm

would you mind taking a picture of the TT ones on your ear? I'd love to see them on since i don't usually wear this type of jewelry.

also, do you have a pic of the ann taylor ones? I couldn't find them on their website.

thanks!

Very pretty! I'm a Jeweler and I work with South Sea and Cultured Pearls. I can make something like this if anyone is interested. I've made many 18K, 22K earrings similar to that.

South Sea in that size (top notch luster) are likely to run a few thousand dollars. Cultured Pearls would still be several hundred ---just to give you an idea.

Hope that helps!

Very pretty! I'm a Jeweler and I work with South Sea and Cultured Pearls. I can make something like this if anyone is interested. I've made many 18K, 22K earrings similar to that.

South Sea in that size (top notch luster) are likely to run a few thousand dollars. Cultured Pearls would still be several hundred ---just to give you an idea.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the offer! PMing you :smile:

I found the earrings!!! I got them at Bloomingdales and they are made by Betsey Johnson and they are about $30 and so great! I can't find them on the Betsey Johnson website (there are similar ones but with a starfish post instead of the faux diamond post- http://www.betseyjohnson.com/Large_Pearl_Earrings_with_Starfish/pd/np/6001/p/4342.html) or on the Bloomingdales site but I bought the last pair at Bloomingdales in NYC. Good Luck!!

I found the earrings!!! I got them at Bloomingdales and they are made by Betsey Johnson and they are about $30 and so great! I can't find them on the Betsey Johnson website (there are similar ones but with a starfish post instead of the faux diamond post- http://www.betseyjohnson.com/Large_Pearl_Earrings_with_Starfish/pd/np/6001/p/4342.html) or on the Bloomingdales site but I bought the last pair at Bloomingdales in NYC. Good Luck!!

Hi there!

Thanks so much for posting the links. Can you possibly measure approximately how big the pearl is on the Betsey Johnson pair you own? I want to compare with the Trina ones before I order.