Help with Mini pochette or Toiletry Pouch 15 please!!!

I had the Mini Pouchette for a "special occasion" bag. Then I upgraded to a bigger phone; and sold the MP for a My Favorite PM - which I now use for those special events. I just bought the TP19 for makeup in my larger day bag and it works great! Good luck!

Reactions: Kitty Magenta
I had the Mini Pouchette for a "special occasion" bag. Then I upgraded to a bigger phone; and sold the MP for a My Favorite PM - which I now use for those special events. I just bought the TP19 for makeup in my larger day bag and it works great! Good luck!
I have a huge Note 4 so I know for sure my phone won't fit. Thats also another reason why I hesitated. This is so hard bc the MP is just so darn cute. I don't have a favorite since I have a pochette NM but the gold chain is one of the reason why I want the MP just like your favorite. But I know the practical me should get the TP 19 for makeup since that's what I'll be using. Thanks for your input tho. This help alot!

Reactions: Pmrbfay
I
I have a TP 19 and I have a child so I tend to hold things like bandaids, kleenex, wet ones, lens wipes for my sunglasses. I also put some extra hair clips and hair ties. If I use it as clutch it can fit my iPhone 6 (with a bulky mophie case, a little tight but it fits). And I can put my zippy multicartes and round coin purse too. I still want to get the mini pochette, but I got the TP 19 first because it was harder to find.
I also have a 3.5 years old so maybe I should just get the TP 19 for wipes and other stuff too. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Pmrbfay
Do you all think there is a case for having both of these items or are they too similar and/or take up to much space? I own the mini pochette as of Dec and LOVE it. Just found a TP 15, bought it, and debating on if i should keep or return :smile:

Do you all think there is a case for having both of these items or are they too similar and/or take up to much space? I own the mini pochette as of Dec and LOVE it. Just found a TP 15, bought it, and debating on if i should keep or return :smile:

I know this is an older thread but I had a similar question! Did you end up keeping yours?

I know this is an older thread but I had a similar question! Did you end up keeping yours?
I have both and use them differently. The TP15 has a wipeable interior so I feel a little better about putting things in there that could leak. The mini pochette i use as a catch all and I also have used it for quick runs to the store, like a wristlet. Hope that helps!

Hi everyone! Reviving an old thread here and could use your advice. I recently purchased a preloved TP 15 from Fashionphile in excellent condition for under retail ($450). I also bought a preloved mini pochette in excellent condition for over retail ($595). I can only keep one.

I know everyone loves both items but to me both have major cons. As an FYI, I plan to keep this item in my bag at all times (I don’t see using it as a wristlet or clutch ever). I plan to keep hand sanitizer, mirror, pill box, and a lipstick or gloss in there and those fit in either.

Cons of TP15: Pointy corners (2 of the corners have frayed stitches), worried about fake leather lining peeling down the road, doesn’t fit into mini bags as comfortably (I noticed it scrapes against the zipper of my Siena and Alma BB when taking it and out).

Cons of Mini Pochette: Paid over retail (hate doing this on principle), worried about the chain rolling around in my bag and being noisy, lack of wipeable interior.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

As an FYI, I plan to keep this item in my bag at all times (I don’t see using it as a wristlet or clutch ever). I plan to keep hand sanitizer, mirror, pill box, and a lipstick or gloss in there and those fit in either.

Cons of TP15: Pointy corners (2 of the corners have frayed stitches), worried about fake leather lining peeling down the road, doesn’t fit into mini bags as comfortably (I noticed it scrapes against the zipper of my Siena and Alma BB when taking it and out).

Cons of Mini Pochette: Paid over retail (hate doing this on principle), worried about the chain rolling around in my bag and being noisy, lack of wipeable interior.
I'd rather keep hand sanitizer and lipstick/gloss in the TP15 than the MP due to the interior.
It depends how many small bags you have for the overall answer to me. If you have more small bags where the TP15 doesn't fit then keep the MP. You can take the chain and put it inside the interior so it doesn't roll around in your bag.