Help with Mini pochette or Toiletry Pouch 15 please!!!

I would definitely choose the toiletries 15. I have it and it holds quite a lot, the size is deceiving. Also, it is actually meant to carry things like the items you listed, unlike the mini pochette, which is a tiny handbag. I know a lot of people use the mini pochette as a toiletries pouch, but for some reason that doesn't seem right to me since it has the chain and doesn't have the wipeable lining, as someone else mentioned. I love my toiletries 15, it makes it really easy to switch between purses regularly.

Reactions: Kitty Magenta
Thank you everyone for your input. I think this is one of the hardest decision for me. Usually I'm pretty good about knowing exactly what I want. I know the TP is the practical choice for the fact that it is bigger and wider and probably will handle more for the use that I will put makeup in it and it is wipeable. And I won't be using it as a clutch because I have a pochette NM for wedding and dinner only. But this won't fit inside my pouchette DA NM so I'm torn about that.

But the MP is soooooo darn cute!! I can use it as a catch all and a wristlet and as some of you said to hold credit card and use it as a wallet too for quick errands so the use of it is endless.

I've seen the MP and it is soooo adorable. Howe've I've never seen the TP. I might have to call my SA and have him order me one to see in person.

This is just too hard. I think I'm going to eventually have to get both but I just can't decide which one first....ughhhhhh

I appreciate everyone's help with this. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Lionfish
I would definitely choose the toiletries 15. I have it and it holds quite a lot, the size is deceiving. Also, it is actually meant to carry things like the items you listed, unlike the mini pochette, which is a tiny handbag. I know a lot of people use the mini pochette as a toiletries pouch, but for some reason that doesn't seem right to me since it has the chain and doesn't have the wipeable lining, as someone else mentioned. I love my toiletries 15, it makes it really easy to switch between purses regularly.
After what you said about it is "meant" to use as the items I've mentioned, I think I might actually go with the TP. Because the MP isn't for makeup and I already have a pochette NM for the clutch function.

Reactions: fashion_junky
May I ask what do you use it for besides makeup?
I have a TP 19 and I have a child so I tend to hold things like bandaids, kleenex, wet ones, lens wipes for my sunglasses. I also put some extra hair clips and hair ties. If I use it as clutch it can fit my iPhone 6 (with a bulky mophie case, a little tight but it fits). And I can put my zippy multicartes and round coin purse too. I still want to get the mini pochette, but I got the TP 19 first because it was harder to find.

Another thing you can use is the pochette from the Neverfulls that people sell on the consignment websites. They are constantly for sale. The pouches have straps, they are big enough for your essentials, and they look more like a purse type-cutesy thing. They are bigger than the mini pochette, and the TP 19 in some cases as well. Check out Fashionphile...I'm sure there are plenty for sale there.

Another thing you can use is the pochette from the Neverfulls that people sell on the consignment websites. They are constantly for sale. The pouches have straps, they are big enough for your essentials, and they look more like a purse type-cutesy thing. They are bigger than the mini pochette, and the TP 19 in some cases as well. Check out Fashionphile...I'm sure there are plenty for sale there.
That's so clever! I didn't even think about that! Thanks!

Reactions: JazzyMac
That's so clever! I didn't even think about that! Thanks!
I have the NF with the removable pouch, but I have to say it cannot fit a lot. The problem is that is it so thin and it looks bulky immediately if you put anything in it. I tried to use it a clutch one time, but it was very awkward. Currently I attach to the D-ring in my bigger bags to house my phone, extra pen and some bandaids. But it already distorts it with just my phone. I would say stick with your original plan of getting the TP 15, 19 or mini pochette. They all have more depth to hold your items.

I went to LV today and saw the NF pouch. It is very thin for my makeup and the TP 15 is small and structured. I like the MP and the TP 19. I think I have a little more thinking to do. I'm leaning toward the MP though

Reactions: JazzyMac
I have both and I use the tp 15 more, they hold a comparable amount too. If you plan on carrying makeup I'd suggest the tp instead since it's lining is wipeable where as the mini pochette has a cotton lining. I also find that the mini pochette chain gets mixed in with my items in my bag and I get annoyed by it when I try to take it out, otherwise it's really cute!
I agree :smile:

+1