Help With Iris!

I have the hobo version of the Iris and I really like it. The leather is substantial but not stiff - reminds me of Hermes clemence leather a bit. The design is nice, nothing annoying in the functionality. And it comes in some beautiful colors.

Reactions: songofthesea
I can’t speak about functionality or durability of the Iris but i have a one in solid grey that occasionally comes out of its dust bag for a sniff (!!) I absolutely love the smell and feel of heavy grain leather. I’m not entirely sure it’s my style to be truthful as I am more of a cross body or shoulder bag girl but I really do love it. You can wear the Iris cross body but it’s a touch on the chunky side for me personally.

Is the Iris you found pale slate? If so, it’s such a beautiful colour. Or perhaps cornflower blue which is just as pretty!

I am also interested in the usability of Iris and the new Islington. Is single handle better or worse than two handles? Islington has a divider in the middle, so that may be more restrictive than Iris in terms of what fits in the bag. Please share your experience!

I have a small Iris in a coral (orangey) red. It’s amazing quality leather and I love how much I can squeeze into it. I get my phone, a medium purse/wallet, a small brolly and a make up bag inside easily. I would say due to its softer design it’s more of an everyday bag. The option to swap the handles is a nice feature but choose your colour combo carefully. I have coral and blue handle but ended up buying a coral and chalk colour which felt more neutral. If it’s your first mulberry maybe consider the medium Lily as well. It holds a lot but could work as a going out as well as an everyday bag. It’s got a gorgeous chain which to me seems a bit dressier.

Reactions: jelly-baby