Help - Town Giant without mirror

Babi1980

Jan 20, 2020
Dear Bal-Gals,
I have been sold, at an official Balenciaga outlet, a black Town with Giant hardweare (my first Bal).
I have been told by the SA that the mirror "was not missing" and there was not not supposed to be one, since the Giant models do not carry it. I was surprised by this reply (as I have never seen a Bal, First, City etc.) without mirror.
What would you think, in your Bal-experience?
Have you ever seen that?
Thank you!
Barbara

Dear Bal-Gals,
I have been sold, at an official Balenciaga outlet, a black Town with Giant hardweare (my first Bal).
I have been told by the SA that the mirror "was not missing" and there was not not supposed to be one, since the Giant models do not carry it. I was surprised by this reply (as I have never seen a Bal, First, City etc.) without mirror.
Have you ever seen that?
Thank you!
Barbara
Hi and welcome! You're posting int the reference library, try here...as far as I know there should be a mirror.
https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/balenciaga.15/

Dear Bal-Gals,
Have you ever seen that?
Thank you!
Barbara
Hello,
Not sure if you will see this reply, but for whatever it might be worth, I also purchased a Balenciaga perforated mini city bag from an official, authorized Balenciaga Outlet store. (I'm in Southern California, and purchased my bag about 2 years ago at the Cabazon Desert Hills Premium Outlets). I inquired about my bag missing the missing mirror at the time of the purchase, and the sales associate, who was very nice and super helpful otherwise, informed me that the bag did not come with the mirror. He also said that some bags that are produced for the outlet stores have minor differences from the ones that are sold in the traditional stores. I've been looking to purchase a stand-alone mirror to go with this bag ever since. I'm so sorry that yours didn't come with a mirror either. But, in a way, it's comforting to know that someone else has experienced this issue. If you see this, I hope it helps, if only for peace of mind.

Hello,
Not sure if you will see this reply, but for whatever it might be worth, I also purchased a Balenciaga perforated mini city bag from an official, authorized Balenciaga Outlet store. (I'm in Southern California, and purchased my bag about 2 years ago at the Cabazon Desert Hills Premium Outlets). I inquired about my bag missing the missing mirror at the time of the purchase, and the sales associate, who was very nice and super helpful otherwise, informed me that the bag did not come with the mirror. He also said that some bags that are produced for the outlet stores have minor differences from the ones that are sold in the traditional stores. I've been looking to purchase a stand-alone mirror to go with this bag ever since. I'm so sorry that yours didn't come with a mirror either. But, in a way, it's comforting to know that someone else has experienced this issue. If you see this, I hope it helps, if only for peace of mind.
Hi, u know if the cabazon outlet still exists and if there are still motor bags for sale?