HELP Please- LV epi speedy color

Sappho said:
Why would the madarin smell like cat pee???

Can you get the speedy in myrtle?? That color is gorgeous! I saw a woman yesterday with a myrtle soufflot with the silver palladium zipper and lock. That bag stood out across a large room!!

I've never seen one before, is it green or blue? :shame: sorry, not good with colors.. is it sold on eluxury?

Leah411 said:
IF you get a Mandarin second-hand....be sure to make inquiries about the cat-pee smell. And make sure you can return it if it does smell! Or be able to live with the smell!

I saw a mandarin Alma the other day. Pretty bag!

yeah, I've heard a lot about the smell so far...that's not very pleasant....:sick: learnt so much on this forum. this is my second day here. :rolleyes:

I just checked the LV website and the speedy 25 does come in myrtile, but now they are calling it blueberry. That color is very cool...I would post the link, but I am still very new and do not know how to do it! :smile:

The Chevy Chase MD free-standing LV store has one Mandarin Epi Speedy 25 -- I saw it there yesterday in a wall display. BUT if you do buy it, put it in the sun or someplace warm for 10-15 minutes and then smell it. Mine smelled just fine when I bought it, but started stinking up the joint the very next day.

Also make sure that if you call, that you are talking to the actual free-standing Chevy Chase MD LV store and not the SAKS counter down the street. My recent ugly experience has been that the SAKS counter will not own up to being who they are on the phone, even if you ask them straight out. You do not want to deal with those people at the SAKS LV counter, trust me on that. :sad:

Good luck with whatever you end up doing!