Help please! Advice needed on JUC

An update! Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond and offer such helpful input! I chose to KEEP the JUC and so happy. I wore it all day (with my toddler lol) and it already feels like a part of me!:love: I can’t even believe I was ever in doubt!
I knew you just needed some time! I’m happy you’re enjoying it now, and it looks beautiful with your stack. I have a regular JUC and am really wanting some diamonds now lol.

I knew you just needed some time! I’m happy you’re enjoying it now, and it looks beautiful with your stack. I have a regular JUC and am really wanting some diamonds now lol.

Thanks! Yes it totally needed that “break in” period. Now I look at it like.. return it?? Was I nuts??

The JUC without diamonds is so pretty too. There’s more than one right answer with this one.:heart:

Thanks! Yes it totally needed that “break in” period. Now I look at it like.. return it?? Was I nuts??

The JUC without diamonds is so pretty too. There’s more than one right answer with this one.:heart:
Yes! I felt the same way when I first bought my JUC, so I totally understand. And yes the regular is still very beautiful, and I do love it! Thank you for your insight! :P I didn’t get the diamonds originally because I felt like it outshined my rainbow Love. Maybe I’ll add a smaller diamond bracelet instead.

Yes! I felt the same way when I first bought my JUC, so I totally understand. And yes the regular is still very beautiful, and I do love it! Thank you for your insight! :P I didn’t get the diamonds originally because I felt like it outshined my rainbow Love. Maybe I’ll add a smaller diamond bracelet instead.

The rainbow love is such a beautiful piece. I think no matter what you choose, Cartier FOMO is real. :lol:

An update! Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond and offer such helpful input! I chose to KEEP the JUC and so happy. I wore it all day (with my toddler lol) and it already feels like a part of me!:love: I can’t even believe I was ever in doubt!
I'm so glad that that you're not afraid of wearing it in combination with your toddler anymore. Enjoy wearing it.

Yay!!! It is my favorite bangle. I adore it. I think it will end up being just fine. The great thing is you can wear it anyway you want and take breaks if you need to. Enjoy in good health. Looks fantastic on you!

Yay!!! It is my favorite bangle. I adore it. I think it will end up being just fine. The great thing is you can wear it anyway you want and take breaks if you need to. Enjoy in good health. Looks fantastic on you!
Ps. I have a toddler too and she always asks if she can wear it and have it. She says she has to have this one! Lol

haha she sounds like a smart girl with good/expensive taste:lol:

And thank you so much! :love: I’m so happy I chose to keep it.

Reactions: goodcrush

very glad you chose to keep it! It's such a stunning piece, I actually love it more than my love bracelet. wear it in great health!!