Help!!! Michael Kors large fulton gold chain

babibarbie

Sep 13, 2015
Good morning to all!!! I recently purchased a blue navy large fulton with gold chain pre owned for a good price ($45). Bag looks fabulous, no stain, leather is awesome, the only problem are the gold chains! The lady stated it was worn, and i can see for the pics a lot descoloration (gold and silver mix if that makes sense). My question is, has any way I can restore the gold chain at home? Or anyone knows where I can find replacement for that without pay too much? I plan restore it if I can and put it tonre sell! Thank you

Good morning to all!!! I recently purchased a blue navy large fulton with gold chain pre owned for a good price ($45). Bag looks fabulous, no stain, leather is awesome, the only problem are the gold chains! The lady stated it was worn, and i can see for the pics a lot descoloration (gold and silver mix if that makes sense). My question is, has any way I can restore the gold chain at home? Or anyone knows where I can find replacement for that without pay too much? I plan restore it if I can and put it tonre sell! Thank you
I bought a replacement strap from eBay but be sure it’s the exact color. Or you can just buy a simple gold chain if you can’t find one.