Help me pick Cartier Trinity ring in classic or large size?

This is a not great pic of my Cartier Trinity. It is the classic size rings, with scattered diamonds. I love this ring and wear it on the middle finger of my right hand. Best to get it sized in person.

Copyof010.jpg

Great ring and it is nice on you. Do you think you can upload another one with certain distance from the ring on your hand? Thanks:nuts:

This is a not great pic of my Cartier Trinity. It is the classic size rings, with scattered diamonds. I love this ring and wear it on the middle finger of my right hand. Best to get it sized in person.

Copyof010.jpg

Hi, I'm so sorry to be blunt, but the trinity ring is easily found on the Cartier site. I love that series and not sure which to purchase. The double trinity is really hip but the trinity classic and large models are nice too.

Mavon - I purchased the classic medium a few weeks ago and here is the post.
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/cartier-trinity-ring-660364.html

the large size is VERY large and rolled up all the way to almost my knuckle. I'd say it has about the spread of double the classic. If you are going fr a chunky look go for the large. If you want a more subtle look or have thin fingers I'd go for classic. I believe large retail is close to $1850 ish? And the classic is $1050? But prices will increase tomorrow supposedly. Good luck with your choice. The trinity is my absolute favorite!

Hi I know this thread is rather old but I recently got an ultra slim trinity ring that I absolutely love!
But I'm kind of worried that it'll get scratches :sad: what's the best way to take care of it?

Hi I know this thread is rather old but I recently got an ultra slim trinity ring that I absolutely love!
But I'm kind of worried that it'll get scratches :sad: what's the best way to take care of it?
I have had mine since Christmas and it has not scratched or gotten dull from normal wear and tear.