Help me pick a watch for DH please...

I prefer the one with the black dial,its a link series and as tag history goes its the younger of the two designs and a little sleeker looking.Would make a nice cross over watch,suit to sporty,whereas I think the 2000 series looking one is very much more sporty.

Love the first one you posted, and Swanky's too! Both seem more elegant to me than the blue face one. For some reason, that one reminds me of the kind of watches they sell at JCPenney.

Well, here is the lone vote for the blue - I like a dial that is plainer, not so much 'stuff' on it...

^I also like the blue-- it reminds me of a Rolex.

I like the syle of the watch with the blue face--if it had a black face. Does that make sense?

^ I know what you mean. I think it would look great in black. Although if a guy likes to wear brown (shoes, belt, wallet, etc), then a blue face is a good option, because it goes with black or brown :shrugs:

I prefer the Link series over the Aquaracer. I personally feel the overall look is more finished; but that is just an opinion. Tag offers both models in both blue and black, so if you prefer blue, you can still get that with the Link series. I think blue or black works. Black is probably a more versatile watch for day to night usage--but blue is classic as well.

Tag makes quality watches, your husband is going to have a nice surprise for Christmas.
Diana