Help me! My newest LV edition but need help!

Loganz said:
Based on you holding it in your hand it does not look too big.

Are your feelings of regret possibly more about recent life events and less about the bag?

To be honest, you can always buy a bag if you really wanted the Manhatten they will restock it - and maybe you would be best served by waiting right now - sounds like you might have your hands full in the near future.

Good luck - you should never keep anything you do not feel 100% about.

I tend to agree with Loganz!! Maybe give it a few days, given the recent unexpected events may be putting a damper on this lovely bag. If you're still not feeling it then do return it, I have a strict policy of only buying things that I love! Good luck!

I actually prefer the manhatten bag by far - but I dont like damier .. I think maybe once they get the manhatten in you should go see if you like it, try it on in store etc ..

Kimmy

I couldn't agree with you more. I received my first Louis... or should I say louises ( spelling ?) this past Christmas. One was the classic speedy 30 and the other was the Manhattan PM. I had trouble picking out which Manhattan bag I wanted. If I picked the Manhattan GM bag than that would be all I would get. But with the pm I had an option of getting that with either a wallet or another bag. When I mad my choice I was weary with it. But now I love it. The Manhattan is classy and cute.

I am really not a fan of the damier line. But really it is a personal opinion. You should get a louis that fits your style and taste.

My next Louis will be the Epi Alma in black. This will definitely be around for a looooong time with me. It will be great for work and interviews.

Just be happy with your Louis. No matter what the choice.....Its still will be YOUR choice.:smile:

dceneus said:
Kimmy

I couldn't agree with you more. I received my first Louis... or should I say louises ( spelling ?) this past Christmas. One was the classic speedy 30 and the other was the Manhattan PM. I had trouble picking out which Manhattan bag I wanted. If I picked the Manhattan GM bag than that would be all I would get. But with the pm I had an option of getting that with either a wallet or another bag. When I mad my choice I was weary with it. But now I love it. The Manhattan is classy and cute.

I am really not a fan of the damier line. But really it is a personal opinion. You should get a louis that fits your style and taste.

So since you have the Manhattan, how are the handles and does it seem too heavy for you to carry? When I tried it on, I was able to fit it over my shoulder.

I could carry it over my shoulders during the summer time, but it won't feel comfortable to me so I just hand carry it most of the time. It does have some weight on it but it doesn't bother me much. As for the patina, I know what you mean. I worried about that too. I have worried how it would look when it starts to change color. But I believe that the bag is so beautiful already that that wouldn't hinder my admiration for the bag. I think you should get the bag that makes you more happy and comfortable. The truth is that most louis monogram bags' patina will change and you need to feel comfortable with that. If you are not then you should stick with the other line.

dceneus said:
I could carry it over my shoulders during the summer time, but it won't feel comfortable to me so I just hand carry it most of the time. It does have some weight on it but it doesn't bother me much. As for the patina, I know what you mean. I worried about that too. I have worried how it would look when it starts to change color. But I believe that the bag is so beautiful already that that wouldn't hinder my admiration for the bag. I think you should get the bag that makes you more happy and comfortable. The truth is that most louis monogram bags' patina will change and you need to feel comfortable with that. If you are not then you should stick with the other line.

Yea, I honestly have been doing a lot of thinking last night and this am, I think I am going to take back the Ribera tomorrow and just wait til the Manhattan comes in. Although I am in love :love: w/ the damier canvas, I am drawn to the shape of the Manhattan. I don't know what it is! Sooo, if LV has it in stock, then it was meant to be I guess. If not, then guess I'll just keep waiting. Eluxury is even OOS...is this bag that popular?!

Ok, here are some body shots of me modeling the Ribera...I want brutal honesty people! It won't hurt my feelers! :smile::amuse: Is it too big or would you recommend something smaller?

Attachments

• handbg 004.jpg
    handbg 004.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 78
  • handbg 005.jpg
    handbg 005.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 78
jasanna143 said:
Ok, here are some body shots of me modeling the Ribera...I want brutal honesty people! It won't hurt my feelers! :smile::amuse: Is it too big or would you recommend something smaller?

weird, it does look awfully huge in the 1st pic, but it looks nice in the second pic. Hmmm...let me think about it some more...

being petite and in love with the damier canvas, i decided to go with the papillon...i just bought mine like a week ago, and have been obsessed with it since....maybe u should take a look at it...

Hi guys my name is sharon i am relatively new here,can someone help me with a problem i lent one of my louis to a friend and she dirtied all the handles can you suggest a way of cleaning them and also is there anything i can do to stop it happening again
many thanks shar

dk2504 said:
being petite and in love with the damier canvas, i decided to go with the papillon...i just bought mine like a week ago, and have been obsessed with it since....maybe u should take a look at it...

Hmm..maybe..any way that you could post some pics of you wearing it on your shoulder?? If not, no biggie. I love everyone's honesty! This is EXACTLY what I needed! I ran some errands today too and the bag kept getting in the way of the door closing, hitting people behind me, etc. Guess ya never know unless you try it!

jasanna143 said:
Hmm..maybe..any way that you could post some pics of you wearing it on your shoulder?? If not, no biggie. I love everyone's honesty! This is EXACTLY what I needed! I ran some errands today too and the bag kept getting in the way of the door closing, hitting people behind me, etc. Guess ya never know unless you try it!

I cant post pics tonight (sorry) but ill try my best tomorrow...and if you are looking for more of a handheld bag, then the papillon 26 would be the way to go...i first got the bigger size, but it also seemed to get in the way of everything, so I got the 26 instead, and it is the PERFECT bag for me these days since Im interviewing for jobs.:amuse: