Help me ladies! I can't pick a diamond band

I like the two thin bands below. I also would like a plain thin between the pear ring and thin. Band as well

I just ordered a 2mm plain band. In stock and ready to ship, with super duper shipping I should have it on the weekend. :biggrin: Hopefully the 2mm won't be too wide, I am hoping for more of an actual band and less of a disappearing spacer. Fingers crossed it gives me more of the "right" look.

I hope so too. I feel anything wider than te thin bands takes away from the three stone significantly. The 7stone with the eng ring is just a jumble to my eyes.

I think the Victoria would be super cute paired underneath one eternity as well! Not for sure on the Swing but I feel that might compete too much with your gorgeous pear, even with an eternity "spacer."
I think you're right about the Swing, it's probably too busy for my ering. I just saw the price of the Victoria, holy moley!!:faint:

Cartier has it right now.
The diamond is pretty valuable...over 6.5cts and they have to remake the entire ring because the stone's security was at risk.
It is going to take a long time, too......so sad.
From now on, I will plan to rotate the ring.....

OTE=etk123;20408005]
[The third photo here looks the best IMO .
The simpler the better...your ering takes center stage.
Be careful about having rings rub your ering. My eternity wedding band had worn down the basket of my diamond and I need to have it redone....just an FYI.]

Your poor ering! I've seen some pretty bad pics of this happening. Thank goodness you caught it before your diamond could fall out.

:faint:
Cartier has it right now.
The diamond is pretty valuable...over 6.5cts and they have to remake the entire ring because the stone's security was at risk.
It is going to take a long time, too......so sad.
From now on, I will plan to rotate the ring.....

OTE=etk123;20408005]

Oh my goodness, 6.5ct!!, gotta be careful with that rock! I'm hoping they have it done for you asap.

I like the e ring by it self, it is very pretty and intriguing and I think I prefer it without stacking. You can stack the bands on the other hand.

I really like the way you're wearing your rings in the third photo -- with the 7-stone and eternity below the pear. IMHO I think with the shape of the pear even chunkier bands on both sides will look off balance.

ETA: Can you take a pic of the two eternities BELOW the pear? I think that might look good as well.

WOW OP what a stunning ring. I agree I like the third picture.

How about putting your new ring on your ring hand? The pear diamond ring is such an amazing piece, it speaks for itself.