Help Me Identify This Bag!

View attachment 4250596 Can anyone help identify this large gold/metallic leather bag? I bought it 2009 in New York at Barney’s Warehouse or Century21 on supersale. It was mislabeled as Fendi or so but is a Alberta Ferretti. I also have the right dustbag, but I never saw that model anywhere and would love to know more!

Can anyone help? Would love to know what I have. It’s old now but I still love it!

8DB519C7-0A6A-44A6-8D54-C4D738AE4656.jpeg C8944AF3-4E5B-46DA-B171-AA63C328216A.jpeg 6E9B236E-2465-4DBD-A93C-2C21E286932E.jpeg I just bought this in black; it’s my first Rebecca Minkoff purchase. It’s definitely not a structured bag; it only holds its shape if stuffed. I really like it though and it’s perfect for the purpose I bought it for; to act as a second bag/outer layer for a LV Neverfull. I often take a Le Pliage tote with me when travelling, but I won’t bother this trip.

This holds a LV Neverfull perfectly keeping the bag and contents clean and secure in the airport and in transit, and will be a great second tote for my trip. I like it so much i ordered a Pink one on clearance, but quantities were so low that one may be cancelled.

I don't recognize it, can you describe the lining? Pretty bag!

The lining is simply black. Can take a puc tomorrow. It’s thick but soft leather, Alberta Ferretti, it’s also very large, has two open compartments and one zip comp. in the middle; closes with magnet. I just cannot find the name or style anywhere. Bought fall 2009, but at Barneys Warehouse or so so could be a couple seasons earlier...

The lining is simply black. Can take a puc tomorrow. It’s thick but soft leather, Alberta Ferretti, it’s also very large, has two open compartments and one zip comp. in the middle; closes with magnet. I just cannot find the name or style anywhere. Bought fall 2009, but at Barneys Warehouse or so so could be a couple seasons earlier...
I'm sorry, I do not recognize it, hopefully someone here can, good luck!

OK, I totally missed the Alberta Ferretti part! This is the Rebecca Minkoff forum but I will do some looking around for you.

I found a VERY large MAB that's nearly mint condition. No tassels hanging from the zipper pulls or strap. The bag is about 16 inches long. I can tell its vintage based on the gold clasps on each side. I remember seeing the same exact bag on Bonanza several years ago and never saw it again until I bought it on one of those consignment shops.

Just curious about its authenticity, when it was made, etc, anything really lol.

Thanks!

Attachments

• _DSC0088.JPG
    _DSC0088.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 69
  • _DSC0089.JPG
    _DSC0089.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 69
  • _DSC0090.JPG
    _DSC0090.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 70
  • _DSC0082.JPG