Help Me Decide!

OK so after listening to everyone's input, I've made a decision. I went to the boutique on my lunch break today and ordered the signature stripe tote in Crimson/Khaki.

:girlsigh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

After hearing everyone's FedEx horror stories, though-- and to avoid the wrath of the DH-- I had it sent to the boutique. I work Saturday, so I'll just pick it up then. My coworkers are getting me a Coach giftcard for my bday and since the DH has no idea exactly what Coach bags run, (Just that they're expensive) I'm just gonna tell him I used the GC to pay for the bag and I'll pick it up Saturday. I know I'm a horrible schemer but he, like jewelebeanie (Heehee! :heart:) has been shocked by how much Coach I've been buying lately.... what he doesn't know won't hurt me, right? :love::blush::shrugs:

As far as Punch goes... I guess I'll just be content with the punch wristlet-- when I'm in a pink mood I can carry it since my cell phone and cards all fit in there :yes:

I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THE BAG! I'll post pics as soon as I receive it. :nuts::yahoo:

Attachments

• b3cd_12_sb.JPG
    b3cd_12_sb.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 15