Help me decide which love to pick!!!

mai_LV

O.G.
Sep 11, 2010
I have a yellow gold love bracelet and want to add a 2nd.

Should I get rainbow love in rose gold or 6 diamond love (buying 2nd hand and I think it is 15 years old) in yellow gold???

The rainbow gold will be $1000 cheaper.

I keep going back and forth and can't decide.

I am 36. My husband said the rainbow looks teenager-ish but I love that it's different and fun. The diamond love, well they are diamonds [emoji7] I want the 6 diamond love because it has good symmetry. Love that every other one is a diamond as opposed to the 4 or 10 love.

Help!!!

I have a yellow gold love bracelet and want to add a 2nd.

Should I get rainbow love in rose gold or 6 diamond love (buying 2nd hand and I think it is 15 years old) in yellow gold???

The rainbow gold will be $1000 cheaper.

I keep going back and forth and can't decide.

I am 36. My husband said the rainbow looks teenager-ish but I love that it's different and fun. The diamond love, well they are diamonds [emoji7] I want the 6 diamond love because it has good symmetry. Love that every other one is a diamond as opposed to the 4 or 10 love.

Help!!!
It sounds like the rainbow Love makes you happy when you look at it. Everybody doesn't have the rainbow bracelet. Get what makes you happy.

Reactions: mai_LV
I really like the rose gold rainbow, although not in a position to get one right now! I'd go for that if I could, I like that it's a bit different and I'm 44 and certainly don't feel like it's teenagerish. Get the one that makes your heart sing :smile:

Reactions: mai_LV
Hi I had the same dilemma, I have the white gold love already and wanted to stack. I tracked down the yellow gold rainbow and got it checked out at Cartier and it is now mine. Now I am thinking about getting either the Juste or another love.

Anyway, I am in my late 30s and yes the rainbow is not seen everywhere, it's a lovely playful piece for all ages and is simple and classic in its own way, the typical love is everywhere but still classic, just get what you love!:smile:

Sammyjoe, How long have you had the yellow gold rainbow? Do you still love it? How are the gemstones? Do you wear the rainbows everyday?
I have only just got it, so it is still new. However I have wanted it for a very long time like 6 years! Baby boo has it and she will be able to let you know how it holds up. I debated between rainbow and diamonds and my heart just decided on the rainbow.