Help me decide: PM east west or Speedy20 bicolor

shm_

Nov 6, 2023
Hi all i finally decided to buy my first lv to join the gang! Can you help me to decide which bag is better in terms of durability, wear and tear, design, as well as the price point? In case you have any of these bag can you share your experience?

The bags that i am eyeing now are currently all in bicolor turtledove which are speedy 20 and PM east west.

Tbh i love PM east west more modern design its very chic. But some ppl post on this blog are saying there are some wear and tear happening in the side and in the flap as well. Also how is the hardware scratch from PM?

Can you give me input on the color selection as well, i know cream color looks fantastic but i heard some owners have their bag with color transfer from jeans, clothes, etc. will it be happened often as well if i dont baby the bag?

Attachments

• IMG_7150.png
    IMG_7150.png
    186 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7156.png
    IMG_7156.png
    257.7 KB · Views: 16
I own a Diane bicolor turtledove, I have been using her almost everyday for 4 months, no color transfer so far.
I have the standard PM , there is no way to avoid the hardware scratch unless you retain the the plastic coating when newly bought but eventually it will fall off or maybe put some protection over it?

Your choices are both lovely, and you can never go wrong with bicolor turtledove, such a classic collection.

I choose the PM east west. 😊

Last edited:
I’d go with the speedy, the PM is super adorable but I found this style very very small. But if you prefer small bags it’s a great choice! Can’t go wrong with either one.