Help me decide pls? 30cm or 32 hac.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I say keep the HAC you can stuff more in the 2 cm that you get.

Hopefully you return it before the date expires so you get your store credit.

2. hi jedimaster! i got the blacks one after the other. i got the 3ocm first on a friday, went back saturday and the 32cm hac was available. diff SA's though :smile:

3. So glad those bags went to a tPF babe! The bags are very different. The 30 is more casual because it' fjord and has PH. I happen to have a 32 HAC in black fjord with GH (also from Wall Street), and it looks pretty dressy to my eye,, and it;s not even chevre.

Keep the one you will use the most. 32's are harder to come by, but ultimately you should keep the one you will use!

4. Even though I have a 30cm togo with pall and I really love it , I think I would tell you to keep the chevre HAC as it is harder to find. You will always be able to find the 30cm Birkin.

5. Keep the 30

6. HAC!:tup: