Help me decide on a vernis bag!

Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
Cristina said:
I think that's a matter of personal preference :biggrin: I just received my silver Reade from eBay last week, and I didn't mind that it's an open-top bag. I keep most of my bags unzipped/unbuckled throughout the day, just to have easy access.

I tried fitting my things into the Reade (wallet, agenda, compact, brush, etc), and I had plenty of room to spare, despite its small size. I think if you're not looking for something too big, it's a good choice for a Vernis bag. It's very cute! :love:
I saw the pics of your holding your Reade PM, and I think they sold me on it! It is soooo cute on you :biggrin:

Mar 5, 2006
Toronto
kathyrose said:
If I were to get a Vernis bag, I'd go with the houston. I love the size and the handles. A pochette would be a good smaller sized one.
Is the houston big? I like that it has a zipper, but I think it may be too big for me.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
My favorite is the bedford! I also like the one with the s-lock clasp, though! I have a feeling that my new favorites are going to be the metallics this fall, I love 'em, especially the Keepall!

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Fashion_junky I might be interested in selling my Reade PM in marshmallow. PM me if you want pics/details :smile: