Help me decide: Loewe or Chloé basket bag?

Which one should I get?

• Loewe

Votes: 83 84.7%
  • Chloe

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
I have this, and it is so gorgeous! Really cute! I wear it with the dustbag inside the bag, a great way to to avoid exposing my belongings in the open.

I’m so happy to hear that!! I’m even more excited now!

Thanks for the tip, I did notice it’s wide open which was concerning but @Chrisenvouge88 was so helpful in another thread where she posted her tote. She recommended the drawstring bag as well or a zipped bag organizer.

I’m so happy to hear that!! I’m even more excited now!

Thanks for the tip, I did notice it’s wide open which was concerning but @Chrisenvouge88 was so helpful in another thread where she posted her tote. She recommended the drawstring bag as well or a zipped bag organizer.

The opening isn't as big as expected, so not an issue. The dust bag was a life savior though, as it is pretty cute when you draw the strings together. I loved that the leather black straps are adjustable as well, but with the current length, I wear them comfortably like a tote if I want to.

The color gradient is really a nice touch, something different. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new bag in time to come.

Attachments

• Loewe Basket Bag.jpeg
    Loewe Basket Bag.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 95
The opening isn't as big as expected, so not an issue. The dust bag was a life savior though, as it is pretty cute when you draw the strings together. I loved that the leather black straps are adjustable as well, but with the current length, I wear them comfortably like a tote if I want to.

The color gradient is really a nice touch, something different. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new bag in time to come.
using the dust bag inside the straw bag is actually a brilliant idea.

I have this, and it is so gorgeous! Really cute! I wear it with the dustbag inside the bag, a great way to to avoid exposing my belongings in the open.

Thank you so much for this brilliant solution. I’ve never purchased an open top bag because of security concerns but utilization of a dust bag (especially in a casual summer straw bag) will make it work. I’ve just ordered this adorable bag. Thank you all — I just love the exchange of ideas and experiences. So grateful!

Reactions: Cardamom

I received it today and I love it so much!! Thank you :smile:

Thank you so much for this brilliant solution. I’ve never purchased an open top bag because of security concerns but utilization of a dust bag (especially in a casual summer straw bag) will make it work. I’ve just ordered this adorable bag. Thank you all — I just love the exchange of ideas and experiences. So grateful!

look at that :biggrin: hope you love it!

I received it today and I love it so much!! Thank you :smile:

Wonderful! Enjoy her in good health!

Yay! You'll love it! Such a cute bag, perfect with summer dresses! The dust bag might be a tad too long, just fold in half and you're good to go. :biggrin:

Do any of you tried putting on some kind of scotch guard? To protect it from dirt? The material says “textile” so i’m guessing it’s some kind of fabric. Will be getting this bag (loewe) maybe this week or the next.

Reactions: Cardamom
Do any of you tried putting on some kind of scotch guard? To protect it from dirt? The material says “textile” so i’m guessing it’s some kind of fabric. Will be getting this bag (loewe) maybe this week or the next.

I haven’t put anything on it or even worn it out yet (still winter where I live lol). I don’t think it would need anything though, that’s just my assumption.

Perhaps @Chilipadi can share thoughts.

Reactions: Getdona
I haven’t put anything on it or even worn it out yet (still winter where I live lol). I don’t think it would need anything though, that’s just my assumption.

Perhaps @Chilipadi can share thoughts.
I’m from sunny island, Singapore - don’t see the need to “pre treat” my bags, especially when it is not leather. I have not spilled any liquid on it so far, but I assumed a quick wipe with dry or wet tissues will do the trick. HTH! ☺️