Help me choose!!

Unless you're really going to USE the agenda--that's a pass. And unless you're a small/mini purse person--pass on those too. The wallet might be a nice touch. It's kinda nice pulling out a nice, luxurious wallet even if you're carrying a $10 Old Navy tote--you know? I think both styles are nice. I like the classic--but I'm 31, whereas the multi is something that's a bit more fun. Maybe you should go for a fun wallet :smile: That's my 2 cents.

wickedassin said:
Unless you're really going to USE the agenda--that's a pass. And unless you're a small/mini purse person--pass on those too. The wallet might be a nice touch. It's kinda nice pulling out a nice, luxurious wallet even if you're carrying a $10 Old Navy tote--you know? I think both styles are nice. I like the classic--but I'm 31, whereas the multi is something that's a bit more fun. Maybe you should go for a fun wallet :smile: That's my 2 cents.

Thanks for your 2 cents ;) I think I would use the agenda, but I would love one (or five) of the wallets too.. Damn, I need a sugar daddy!! :Push:

english_girl_900 said:
Well, it sounds to me like you've already got your heart set on the MC agenda. If you read the whole thread at once you'll see what I mean.;)

:shame: You're right!! I love it!! :love: But I am having doubts! What if I wouldn't use it! I would beat myself up forever.. A wallet I would use no matter what..

I think I've decided NOT to get a pochette at least.. The significant other can get me one of those later on :P

Kat said:
I'd say go for an epi wallet. You'll always have a need for a wallet. You may not always carry an agenda in the future.

Yeah, you might be right.. I already have a LV wallet, this one:
p10416042_ph_hero.jpg

I love it, but adding an epi would be nice.

Still think I need the agenda though :biggrin: