Help me choose!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, so I can't really afford any expensive bags right now (damn multiple plane tickets and wedding :suspiciou ), but I can afford ONE accessory :smile:
    So I'm stuck on LV, so all these options are LV :love:

Okay, let's see what we've got:

I've been set on this MC agenda for a while! I love it, it's so pretty and I feel like I could get good use out of it. I carry my agenda everywhere and this one also has 3 credit card slots so it could double as a wallet:
    [​IMG]

Second choice, I love the Epi line. This is a little more expensive, but maybe it would be a better bet. The Porte Tresor international:
    [​IMG]
    Or perhaps in the classic monogram?? :
    [​IMG]
    But with this I could get a bag instead.. Like a pochette:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Or maybe a mini sac:
    [​IMG]
    My funds are limited right now (until I get a real job :wacko: ), so this is basicly what I can afford for now..

What would you choose?? THANKS ladies, I heart you all!

2. i love the epi pochette!!
    i would go on that, but if you need a wallet, get the epi one!
    i'm not a fan of the mongrammed stuff

3. Thanks for your input! :love: I do love the epi pochette.. it's just HARD to choose. I love the agenda because it's so colorful, it just makes me feel all happy inside.. Oooh, but maybe the epi pochette or wallet in mandarin or red :biggrin:

Damnit, all these choices :Push:

4. I love the MC agenda! Its fantastic!

5. but you have to ask yourself 'do i really need an agenda?'

6. Epi pochette!

I love mine, epi is the most durable IMO. I use mine as either a small purse or I put it in one of my bigger bags to keep organized. I'd get the mandarin! I don't care for the myrtille blue IRL.

7. The epi pochette is classic! But if you're in the market for a wallet, I'd look at the suhali wallet as well; I'm not exactly sure how much it is, but it's beautiful!

8. jag, I love it too! Btw, where are you from? jag means "me" in swedish :P

Divina, oh I need one for sure! I am LOST without my agenda, I'm like a chicken with my head cut off.. :huh: But there's an epi agenda too..

[​IMG]

9. so if you need an agenda, get the epi one...i'm no big fan of monogram!
    or you can even decide to get a less expensive agenda and buy the epi pochette!

10. Blushing baby: I just feel like it's SO small?? What can you fit in there??

Supersaucy, I love the Suhali pieces as well, but they're like twice the price almost :sad2:

11. I like the Epi Porte Tresor International, very sophisticated :biggrin:

12. The Monogram International Wallet is great! I have one....

Depends if you would rather a small bag....personally I like larger bags.

13. I like it too.. But I just can't help love the MC agenda.. this is hard.. I wish my parents would give me some of their money and understand that a girl doesn't just need practical things :P My mom almost had a heart attack when she saw my Speedy, she spends her money on practical tings :P

14. I do too, I'm not a small bag person.. but it could be nice for going out or what not.. I carry too much crap around :lol:

15. swedie ask yourself what you REALLy need and if it is truly a good thing to spend so much money on a agenda.
    i got the epi agenda for a birthday gift, and i never use it....my agenda is always tossed everywhere, and i prefere not to use the epi.
    but that's me, for you, it might be different!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice