Help me choose!!! Muse or bayswater?

nycmom said:
maybe you can get both? go to deals & steals for info on a great mulberry sale!
It's like you can read my mind.:yes:

If it's possible i would def buy both.

I have tried looking for classic bayswater on sale. The SA told me they will never go on sale.The ones that i saw are seasonal models such as tooled..Therefore, i have to pick just one.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.

I vote Muse. You can dress up the Muse if you would like, but as of yet, I've only worn all of mine with jeans!! My test for any bag is 'How good will it look with jeans' and the Muse is fab with them. The leather on the Muse also holds up very well.
You can't 'lose going with a Muse'! heehee :smile:

Thanks everyone. I think i will get Muse. I will post the pic once i got it.

Goldensx5 said:
I vote Muse. You can dress up the Muse if you would like, but as of yet, I've only worn all of mine with jeans!! My test for any bag is 'How good will it look with jeans' and the Muse is fab with them. The leather on the Muse also holds up very well.
You can't 'lose going with a Muse'! heehee :smile:

Golden, in fact,it's you who gave me the idea of getting Muse. Your red muse is gorgeous.;)

I have the tooled Bayswater, and the classic oak bayswater, and mine haven`t curled but I do have dilemmas about which one I love more !

They are both classic bags, but the Bayswater gets my vote.

I never dress formally and I think you can get away with either of these bags : )

I vote for the Bayswater! Its not heavy at all and its sooo spacious - fits everything in it.

Oh and the classic Bayswater does go on sale.. I've seen a lovely cream one in antique glace on sale.. and the only reason I didn;t get it was cos I just bought the tooled oak Bayswater.