HELP!! I have an SA dilemma

You say this: "But SA#3 made it very clear that she wanted to be the one to give me my bag." If this is the case I would follow her lead on this and let her be the one to give it to you.

Is it a Birkin or Kelly bag? Then, it doesn't matter. SAs do NOT get a credit for selling Birkin and Kelly.

Wow! Learned something new today! I totally did not know they don't get credit for those 2 bags.

I was feeling guilty because I also had (what I thought was) a mini-dillema w/my local store and two SA's. Glad to know I didn't step on any toes.

id pick#3, she called and told you the most recent update
#2 cannot blame you since you didnt call the store for an update, #3 called you.
thats really between 2 and 3.
if you really like 2 then call her and ask her abt it, see what she tells you

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to keep everyone updated... SA#3 was busy with another customer when I went on Sunday. SA#1 and #2 weren't in that day. So it turns out I went with a new SA#4!!! But everyone really was great, and I know it was a silly dilemma, but I've never been "dumped" by an SA before! (I know, I know -- it would be crazy to assume all SAs tell their loyal customers of their future plans to leave the company or store!)

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to keep everyone updated... SA#3 was busy with another customer when I went on Sunday. SA#1 and #2 weren't in that day. So it turns out I went with a new SA#4!!! But everyone really was great, and I know it was a silly dilemma, but I've never been "dumped" by an SA before! (I know, I know -- it would be crazy to assume all SAs tell their loyal customers of their future plans to leave the company or store!)

I'm glad the situation worked itself out and congrats on your new bag!