HELP!! I have an SA dilemma

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
I just typed up a nice long post, and it got deleted!!! ARGH!! Here's the story in short:

My regular SA left the company. I wasn't told until last week, even though I've been calling for her all summer and leaving messages that were answered by other SAs. (I guess I should have known from that!)

My phone calls to my SA were taken down by SA#1, who's been really nice and accomodating with my questions.

I put down my July PO with SA#2, because my regular SA was "unavailable" or not in that day. I must have been calling twice a week for 3 weeks!

A month ago, SA#2 told me that my PO was rejected, but the store was getting another bag in the same color for Fall 2008. Was I interested? HELL YEAH!!

Fast forward last week when SA#3 called me to ask if I was still interested in that Fall bag. I said yes. She then told me that my regular SA had left H for a while now. :wtf:

Fast forward to this past Tuesday, SA#3 called to tell me my bag was IN!! :yahoo: I'm going to pick it up this weekend, but which SA should I ask for? I've never dealt with any of them before IRL. I thought I should go with SA#2 since she put my name down for the bag. But SA#3 made it very clear that she wanted to be the one to give me my bag. Then there's SA#1 who helped me with so much in my regular SA's absence.

Well... who should I ask for?:confused1:

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
USA
Is it a Birkin or Kelly bag? Then, it doesn't matter. SAs do NOT get a credit for selling Birkin and Kelly.

Encore Hermes

·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
villa di como
Maybe pick the one you would consider working with in the future. I know who I would pick, the one who offered the PO and then followed up with a great bag. If you don't choose #3, you can find out her schedule for the week, and go in on one of her off days.

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
whoops, I forgot to mention that it is NOT a birkin or kelly, which is why it seems like the SA's are pitting themselves against each other. (I mentioned that in my original DELETED post!!)

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Then you should get #3 since she is the one who actually bothered to call you and follow up. If you go to #1 or #2 they may not have the "right" to sell you the bag. Don't 2nd guess, just do whatever the store tells you. Good luck.

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
kelly32 - I agree with Lyanna Stark. Since SA #3 actually was the one to call you and offer it to you, I would reward him/her with the sale. Good luck! :heart:

kelly32

Working mom of 3
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
that's the thing -- it was SA#2 who offered it to me and put my name down for the bag. i just thought it was weird that SA#3 called to tell me it was IN.

is it really true what Lyanna Stark said though? that not all SAs can sell bags?

Encore Hermes

·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
villa di como
# 3 could have seen the boxes come in and saw you were assigned a store bag, and so she called you . If it is something a SA would benefit from selling, why not call since at present you are not working consistantly with one person. I would buy from the one who did the order work, and then checked the system and found a bag in the same color that was coming in the store and assigned it to you. It seems fair to reward someone for spending that amount of time.

When a store bag is assigned to you, it is your bag. You can choose to refuse it, but it has your name on it.

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
USA
I totally understand how you feel. I had a similar experience. I went to my store one day, and my regular SA (my SA and I have been loyal to each other for a long time) was going to come in later than my SA's usual hours that day. I was just looking around, but one SA suddenly approached me and took a skirt off a hanger to show it to me. I actually liked it! While I was looking at it, my SA came in.

We started talking, but a SA who showed me a shirt was just standing right next to us literally WHOLE TIME!!! And wherever we (my SA and I) went, that SA (who showed me a skirt) followed us! It was sooooo uncomfortable. I ended up not buying the skirt even though I loved it. If I really really really wanted it, I was going to buy it much later when the other SA forgot about it....

I didn't want to hurt my SA feeling, and I also didn't want the other SA who showed me a skirt feel mistreated. That was one of kind weird experience...:sweatdrop:

leap of faith

addicted to the H
Aug 9, 2007
Aspenmartial yes I can imagine that would have been uncomfortable :sweatdrop:

I think you should just buy it from SA#3 since she was the one who called you.. in fact they all sound kind and accommodating! hope this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship with that store and their SA's