HELP Boite Chapeau Souple PM or Tambourin?

NHY

O.G.
Dec 20, 2011
Hi all, I am eyeing for a mini bag from LV and has shortlisted the latest released Boite Chapeau Souple PM or the Tambourin.

36A18575-D694-4909-BF98-CCDF327E2F0F.png CB951558-BCF0-45E2-8918-CD992A4F1517.png

I haven’t seen both bags in real life, and reviews on both bags seems limited online.

Can someone help me out, which is a better purchase? I don’t carry a lot. Just my iPhone XS, key pouch and a lipgloss.

Thank you in advance!

Chapeau!
I had the tambourin ordered and didn’t like it much. The closure is only the buckle and it’s a hassle for quick access.
Also the opening is stiff and small compared to the actual volume of the bag (I mean: it fits a lot. But it’s a hassle to put stuff in and take out).

I only own a regular Boite chapeau Souple. But if the smaller one is just the same, it will be much more practical due to the zipper opening and the softness of the bag/canvas.
Also.... I think it’s just way cuter ;)

Reactions: missconvy and NHY
I would go with the Boite Chapeau Souple PM. The buckle closure on the Tambourin would drive me nuts. Not to mention with your hand always touching that piece of vachetta to open/close the bag, it may patina unevenly and be noticeably darker.

Reactions: NHY