Help Asap!

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
Its 7:21, the shops in Waikiki close between 10 and 11 lol so I have time :biggrin: I just need to make a decision!

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I am stressing about this, the time is getting closer and I still haven't really narrowed it down. I hate when this happens :sad:

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Well, if you can't decide why not think about it for a day. Do you really need a new bag tonight?

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Noriko said:
YES I DO! Its an addiction!!!!!!! :lol:
Nori - you just got some new bags - Don't be like Angelina Jolie and adopt a new one before you get a chance to appreciate the ones you have.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
lol, I don't know, I have just gotten so attached to the prospect of getting a new bag tonight that I feel I must follow through! Especially since I started this thread and bothered all of you people about it! :biggrin:

chemlex

Sep 13, 2005
Well, the bag will still be "new" tomorrow. For a purchase this large, don't feel pressured to make it just because you talked about it in a forum.

Think about it tonight and buy the bag you really want tomorrow.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
yeah, I might just browse tonight since I already called some girlfriends to go :biggrin: And pick up something tomorrow. If something really catches me tonight I'll get it though. Thanks for your help chemlex! Obviously your wisdom goes well beyond the realm of ebay!

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Ok, ok. The Fendi- BUT it's your $ though. And like you said ; just browse tonight and if u likey then buyee. And make this your last purchase for a while (in my best mommy tone)!