Help Asap!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I need help like ASAP! What do you guys think of this bag?

[​IMG]

I might get it in a few hours but am totally undecided. Opinions pls. I want the exact same color combo, I adore python!

Or should I get another LV? I got like 3 LVs this weekend though so I'm looking to get something else, but maybe I should just stick to the classic!:wacko:

2. Where do u work?! Everytime we turn around you are addung to the collection! I like the white; is this a cambon?

3. Yes its from the Cambon line. I'm also considering the Fendi Spy hobo, I need HELP!!!!

4. Post a pic of that one.

5. Hum... what about a Chanel 2.55 classic? I like those! That bag I actually like to

And yes, what do you do to get all these bags?!

6. haha I should check out the 2.55 as well. And I don't really do anything, my family just humors my bag addiction!!!!

7. What about the Fendi Spy hobo?

8. post a pic so i can see what it looks like! you lil brat : )

9. haha BRAT??? :lol:

[​IMG]

this is most likely a fake so just imagine this but a better quality and ALL LEATHER lol.

10. Ummm. I'm NOT a Fendi fan, but it looks nice if you like Fendi

11. Bleh this isn't looking good, in less than an hour I am leaving and I don't know what to buy!!!

12. I love it! Especially if it's ALL leather. You have great taste in bags Noriko.

13. Thanks! Is it too plain though? They have it in a bunch of different colors, but not the damn hologram that I'm on the waitlist for, I'm so sad!

14. Any other suggestions? I'm leaving in 43 min lol.