HBO: Succession

How about Tom and Greg? I think Greg may have taken pics, or at least I hope did. Watch Gregory running the company when Logan goes, he is perverse enough to do something like that.

I love the theme song, emphasis on the downbeat...reminds me of the Westworld theme as well. I think that the Roy's will prevail but not without collateral damage. Money before family with a skewed justification that it's for the best... I haven't been so involved with a show since 'Breaking Bad'. Greg the Egg is a huge player, so is his mom who is the puppeteer that orchestrated his involvement in the family.
All sounds like season 3 to me, they’ve been bought for season 3, right? Season 2 is not even done yet and here I am looking forward to season 3!

Ok, about Grey the Egg--he grabbed random pages from the fire pit before Tom found workable matches--I would think the chances of him grabbing some good "cruises" info would be too slight.

It seemed to only be a couple of pages. Why wouldn't he have copied everything AGAIN and stored it in a safety deposit box or something? I can see giving Tom what he had in the "secret" (not TOP secret LOL) envelope in his desk being a good ploy but grabbing a couple of pages makes me think that he has nothing else.

Egg, Egg, Egg--you must be smarter/sneakier than that! (love this show)

I know this is perverse but I love seeing Shiv crawl and nearly beg for what she thinks is rightfully hers, like she cannot believe it isn't happening yet.

Did Logan purposely tell her she was going to take over just to jerk her around? He cuts her out of nearly every business move and then she finds out and once again she cannot believe it is happening again, but it is. She's not as smart a cookie as she thinks she is.

Reactions: poulinska and imgg
Love love this episode, lots of memorable scenes that are meme worthy such as the one with Marsha and Rhea about STD testing. Wonder how the crash and burn next episode will happen for Rhea. Great episode for Shiv, love Kendall’s rapping hate to say it, the season is almost over then it’s a waiting game. Hope this show will be bought for few more seasons, I know, there’s a 3rd season in line.

Power. Once you give it away, it's hard to take it back. So I'm assuming at least the next few episodes will be about the Logans banding together to take back control from Rhea.

Whatever happened to Naomi? Kendall just up and got a new girl? Why?

Reactions: poulinska
I wonder how much of his grandfather's $250M estate Greg expects to inherit? Poor guy can't win. I doubt either his grandfather or Uncle Fun will follow through on their promises. If he resigns, his grandfather will probably cut him off regardless. If he stays on at Waystar, at least he'll have some experience to leverage a job elsewhere when Logan eventually screws him over, too.

(I'm invested in this as though Greg is an actual living person). :huh:

Love love this episode, lots of memorable scenes that are meme worthy such as the one with Marsha and Rhea about STD testing. Wonder how the crash and burn next episode will happen for Rhea. Great episode for Shiv, love Kendall’s rapping hate to say it, the season is almost over then it’s a waiting game. Hope this show will be bought for few more seasons, I know, there’s a 3rd season in line.
Yes it was too funny when she asked her about the STD testing. You could see the wheels turning in Rhea's head. I don't believe that Marsha would give it all up that easily.

Another great episode, only 2 more (I think). I loved the rapping too, watched it again just to catch all the reactions. I read somewhere that Jeremy Strong wore the same brown tux (or something darn similar) to the Emmys. Shiv's outfits were wonderful, that backless dress with the straps fit perfectly. However, Rhea's satin number did her no favors.

And Greg with the sand mites--eesh.