hayden -harnett service

I think the quality overall is good. I had the one problem with the defective interior zipper, but other than that they seem to be very well made. I'm jonesing for a green bag right now, and might buy the Lorca in Moss sometime in the next few weeks.

i have ordered four hh bags, but only one directly from them. no problems with their service, everything went smoothly. sorry this is happening to you. good cs is soooo key when your shelling out relatively big bucks for a product. that's pretty disappointing. i hope everything gets worked out to YOUR satisfaction!!

misslola said:
I posted earlier that I received a defective mulberry Dorca bag. I had sent this bag back for credit immediately via insured mail, but they were not there to receive it, and it's sitting in their local post office. This is very frustrating because they won't credit my account until they pick it up. They are hard to reach by phone, and so far emails and messages don't get returned. Maybe I'm too hurried on this, but I'm bothered by this service and recommend purchasing from a different place if you want one of this bags!

I know how you feel. I haven't ordered from HH before, but I had a similar experience with another company and it was so frustrating, I checked my account nearly 3 times a day X_x I hope they credit your account ASAP.