Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo

It came today - right before my husband and in-laws showed up. No pictures until I have the house to myself. This might mean Monday - I am sooooooooooo sorry. A verbal description.
Very soft leather, interior is the microsuede monogram (I really like the floral silk better, this was a disappointment, though had I read their description better...). The bag really isn't that big and the drop on the strap at the longest might hit at high waist. I ordered from Jennifer, the owner of The Time Boutique in St. Louis. She is very good. She did say that HH was having her place her full Fall 06 order now and that that would be it, for the year??
Hopefully I will have sometime tomorrow for the pics - again, my apologies

attachment.php
This is my HH Tokyo clutch - the quality of HH is excellent, leather is marvelous.

Attachments

• HH 004.jpg
    HH 004.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 159
i have the HH havana tweed hobo and i love it. i've had it for about 6 months and am thinking of getting a new one in all leather, but i love the unique-ness of the tweed and appliques...

and just FYI - lunaboston.com carries HH and has a 20% off coupon: grechen. sarah is great and will special order bags for you if they don't carry it...