Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo

What do you guys think of this bag? I love the design and the luggage color! I've been flirting with the idea of getting one. With the discount at the HH website, I can get it for $399. I'd appreciate all comments on this bag, esp from those who own it or have seen it in person!

Attachments

• havana_lug_med.jpeg
    havana_lug_med.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 168
  • yhst-31325292331118_1893_1101611.jpg
    yhst-31325292331118_1893_1101611.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,086
  • yhst-31325292331118_1893_14081689.jpg
    yhst-31325292331118_1893_14081689.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 190
I have this bag in mulberry. I used to love it, but my husband told me I'd get tired of it and he was right. It is not a style that I'd normally carry and I was trying to break out of my comfort zone. I still think it's a cute bag, but the thrill is over already. The price is really reasonable so there's no reason not to try it. Check reesycakes for coupons. Also, search the handbag forum b/c there was an entire thread about this bag. Good Luck!

caponahottinroof said:
I just checked and reesycakes doesn't have coupons for HH. Does anyone else know where I can get a coupon for ths bag?
I just made my first order thru the HH website, and being a first time customer, you get a 15% discount and it comes up automatically as you go thru the checkout process.
If you're a repeat customer, I remember Vlad posted a discount code for us a PF, it's in the deal and steals section, I'd post it for you, but I don't know how. Hope this helps. The coral leather on my new clutch is "yummy"!!! Very soft and smooshy, great color too.

I have it in mulberry too and I've used it once. The color is lovely but I wish I got it in yellow or white instead. I am sure that I'll use it a lot more once I get tired of my other bags. It hasn't happened yet though. :nuts: :nuts:

Still waiting. My SA said she ups'ed it on monday. hmmm. I wish she had had the tracking code. Don't you hate that...when you don't get a tracking code. Just knowing it is coming but not being able to see its progress drives me batty.

beware ordering from their website! I ordered a bag and they sent me the wrong one, i've been trying to reach them for 3 days, their phone is busy non-stop and when I emailed I got a reply that they're out of town! others have also had problems with them. too bad, they make nice bags.